Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Non Standard

dickey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dickey

I recently had a burger that had a spice i can only define as "Vaguely Indian" in it somewhere. Made the burger taste amazing. Was wondering is there any random spices / condiments you like to put on or in your burgers to make them better than the average burger?

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Best underrated sauce of all time is the American version of Sriracha (the one that doesn't need to be kept cool.) The garlic in it is what puts is over the top. I add it to burgers sometimes, hot dogs, other sandwiches, etc.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Mrnitropb
    BiffMcBlumpkin said:
    "Best underrated sauce of all time is the American version of Sriracha (the one that doesn't need to be kept cool.) The garlic in it is what puts is over the top. I add it to burgers sometimes, hot dogs, other sandwiches, etc."
    Second the hell out of that! Love me some rooster sauce. Makes a dandy hot wing sauce. Also put some on a turkey n swiss sandwich this morning for lunch. put it on eggs, and in omelets, in macaroni or mashed potatoes, ramen noodles, and soups.

anywho, i use tony chachere's Creole seasoning in my burgers, and a bit of worchestershire sauce.

A word of warning to all Never put a vinegar based hot sauce in your patties before cookign them, as the cooked vineagar taste will ruin them completely.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.