Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hard Corps: Uprising

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 16, 2011

Developed by Arc System Works, Hard Corps: Uprising is the spiritual sequel to Contra: Hard Corps available as a downloadable game on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

So... anyone tried the code yet?

PatPandaHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By PatPandaHat

I haven't gotten around to it, but surely someone must've tried it by now. If so, what'd you get from it?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

From GameFAQs

Contra Stage 1 Music *new*

During the loading screen for mission one, entering the classic Konami Code will change the mission's background music to a remix of Contra's first stage! As usual, the code is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A. This code MUST be entered before the loading of the level finishes (IE, before the Press A prompt). A voice clip of "Let's rock!" will confirm the code was entered successfully.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Says on the wiki page it plays a remix of the contra music from the first level. 

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SuperWristBands

That's weak. I was hoping for more lives, so that I could, y'know, beat the game.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By csl316
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " Says on the wiki page it plays a remix of the contra music from the first level.  "
    Yep, I posted that and can confirm.  I hear it may be used at some other places but that's just speculation at this point.
    McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By McGhee

The one code I still remember from all the way back to may childhood was for Street Fighter 2 on the SNES. 
    If you entered Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, Start at the menu you would unlock alternate colors for the fighters. Those old-school codes were so cool. I wish more games still did that nowadays.

PatPandaHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By PatPandaHat
    @Sasran said:
    " That's weak. I was hoping for more lives, so that I could, y'know, beat the game. "
    Yeah, I have to say, that was what I had my hopes up for as well. Nerts.
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By End_Boss
    @McGhee_the_Insomniac said:
    " The one code I still remember from all the way back to may childhood was for Street Fighter 2 on the SNES. If you entered Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, Start at the menu you would unlock alternate colors for the fighters. Those old-school codes were so cool. I wish more games still did that nowadays. "
    Would you like to buy them instead of unlocking them for free?

No?

Yeah me neither.
    McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By McGhee
    @End_Boss said:
    " @McGhee_the_Insomniac said:
    " The one code I still remember from all the way back to may childhood was for Street Fighter 2 on the SNES. If you entered Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, Start at the menu you would unlock alternate colors for the fighters. Those old-school codes were so cool. I wish more games still did that nowadays. "
    Would you like to buy them instead of unlocking them for free?  No?  Yeah me neither. "
    I guess that's it isn't it? The DLC killed the secret code. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.