Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Heroes of the Storm giantbomb Chat Channel.

• 59 results
    kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Had some fun matches tonight with duders in the GB chat, both against real opponents and A.I. Friendly group for sure.

Cluter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Cluter

there were 50+ people in the channel last night -- must be the quick look. fun games!

I've been playing this game off and on since alpha, and now that I know this community has a chat channel, I'll be playing this WAY more often.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Been finding duders in the channel all weekend and have all been delightful.

deathfromace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I should read the forums more on games I'm playing. I didn't even think of a giantbomb channel until I saw the Quick Look.

How do you see how many people are in the channel are you normally guessing based on the people talking?

dahnosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hit /who in the channel -- there are usually 30+ and often 50+ since that quick look. (of course many people are idling, but that's to be expected -- I've still found some great partners)

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's been great since the quicklook! So many new faces in the channel :)

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

@dahnosaur: The numbers are probably higher than that in actuality! At a certain point Chat Channels max out and subdivide into smaller separate chat channels. That's why it always seems like there's the same number of people in the channel at least when I check. I think that's about a full channel.

jeansberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone is on the EU server, they should also join giantbomb. I'll try to hang out there when I'm on.

king3pj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the most recent post here is from 5 months ago but I just saw Dan's quick look and it convinced me to give it a try. I previously played a lot of Smite because it sounded more accessible than League or DOTA but I wish I would have just made HOTS my first MOBA. It's even more accessible than Smite.

I'm not sure if anyone is still active in this group but if you don't mind playing some casual games with a beginner from time to time look for me in the Giant Bomb channel.

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know this was a thing, I have joined giantbomb EU.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.