Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman: Absolution

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

Agent 47 returns after a six-year hiatus to embark on a mission of redemption for the only person he could ever trust.

Moment of Bliss

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Meteor_VII

Hunter and The Hunted is giving me problems I have completed it numerous times now and it won't unlock Moment of Bliss to give me 100% for that mission. I usually kill two of the guys and wait for Bill Dole (the left most picture) come to pee and I have waited for him to be in a leaning back peeing animantion to pull the lever but it won't unlock no matter how many times I have done this. Anyone else having a problem with this? 

Tried to google if it was a glitch but didn't find anything.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hbkdx12
    @Meteor_VII
    Are you hooking the wire up to the little tuk tuk that he pisses on before you turn the handle so he'll get shocked? It's located on the right side of the handle near the back

You can still turn the handle and not have the wires attached in which case nothing will happen
    Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Meteor_VII

Yea I am hooking the wires to the vehicle. He always dies by electricity but doesn't seem to give the completion.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hbkdx12

Try killing him first instead of dealing with the two other guys. I remember having problems where i couldn't unlock different kill challenges that involved different targets in the same run (which makes no sense)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.