Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 28, 2017

Explore a lush, post-apocalyptic world inhabited by robotic beasts while uncovering secrets of the past.

Need help in VERY strange area in game (possible tech issue needing patch)???

Thlorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thlorian

POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILER ALERT: In revenge of the Nora, the last step (after the 3 camps are cleared), I am with Varl and have climbed up, into and along the outer metal tower area . I have killed the two guards and went thought the cut scenw with Varl and found the blaze barrels section/area needed to blowup. I have sent Varl to let the others know the plan. Here is the issue----->problem is I CAN NOT GET DOWN INTO THE CULTIST CAMP in the metal arena! I have climbed and crawled EVERYWHERE and the game WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GET IN THERE. What is going on here??? Also all of a sudden at this point in the game, pressing down on the left joy stick will not hide me in the red bushes?? Very frustrated as the game is losing its magic fast here. If there is some SNEAKY hole/area that I missed in order to get into the metal arena, can someone please post a pic here showing exactly where this is at or send it via my email addy - thanks very much ...... al.bokolor@gmail.com

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I can't picture this point specifically any more, but it should have been a pretty obvious little ramp leading down into the swampy area the Fire Bellowback is patrolling. The blaze barrels are at the very back of the camp and as far as I can recall surrounded by high unscalable walls so if you can by some magic see the blaze canisters you're supposed to blow up chances are you're definitely stuck in the level geometry or have otherwise misplaced Aloy. Have you tried resetting the encounter? Again, my memory isn't perfect, but I'm pretty sure you should've just walked straight into the camp down a small ramp into a very MGS V feeling setup and then snuck your way to the back of the camp.

In my opinion this was one of the harder combat scenarios in the game as well so it really does pay to try and sneak as much as possible before you get back there.

Lastly, you press square to crouch in this game. Pressing in the stick is how Aloy sprints.

Thlorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thanks - my bad on the square crouch! Been on of those days today - thanks again!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.