Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

H.U.N.K.

Character » appears in 21 games

Hunk is a U.S.S (Umbrella Security Service) Commando who led Alpha Team to recover the G-Virus. That mission lead to the viral outbreak that ravaged Raccoon City. HUNK stands for Human Unit Never Killed

Is H.U.N.K. Alex Wesker ?

crysisfanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crysisfanatic

Correct me if I'm wrong , but I've heard that Albert Wesker had a clone , another survivor of "Project Wesker" by the the name of Alex , I've never heard anything else about him though , so I'm just wondering , could it be this guy ? I mean , it would explain how he was so successful with his missions wouldn't it ?

Nitrocore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nitrocore

Personaly I think he's just a dude with a mask, and I don't really think they have a reason to reveal who he is, just as long as it's not Raiden.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NTM

I want to tell you you're wrong, but only because I've never thought about it before, and I really... don't think it's him. It's interesting you brought that up though, and if that's true, maybe we'll get a Resident Evil 6. By the way, not that I care in a negative way because I'm still very much interested in where RE will head when it comes to future projects, but why do you bring this up out of the blue? Just a random thought as you play a Resident Evil game?

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By IBurningStar

I doubt it. He didn't look like a Wesker clone in his RE3 epilogue. Besides, him being a clone totally ruins what makes that character awesome. He is just some bad ass dude that has some inexplicable ability to survive pretty much anything. I think Capcom wants to move away from that storyline as well and take the series in a whole new direction. RE5 wrapped up the Wesker/Umbrella storyline well enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.