Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Am Alive

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 07, 2012

I Am Alive is a survival game. The story revolves around a man trying to find his family in the ruined Midwestern city of Haventon after a devastating, apocalyptic event.

PS3 or Xbox?

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dredlockz

which version should I get?

It seems that nowadays games run pretty nicely on both, but every once in a while one of these versions is superior to the other.

So should I get it on PS3 or XBOX?

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Marz

well it's only out on Xbox this week... so who knows when it'll be on PSN, maybe a couple of days?  weeks?  dunno.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nekroskop

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By McShank

@ahaisthisourchance said:

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

have Ye checked the trash? Its where mine would be if I had one.. But At least journey is out so I can play that till this is launched.. Happy there are finally more PSN games worth buying.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

I think its a 360 Exclusive.

Noccee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Noccee

Official site release date states PSN release is Spring 2012. So any day now then or what?

I really dislike these "This game maybe released somewhere around this timeperiod"

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Meltac

Whaat, I thought they were released simultaneously? Bummer, was looking forward playing it this evening..

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BPRJCTX

@McShank said:

have Ye checked the trash? Its where mine would be if I had one.. But At least journey is out so I can play that till this is launched.. Happy there are finally more PSN games worth buying.

I've been on this website for a month and a half now, and it's the first time i see some idiotic fanboy comment here.

I was starting to think this was the last civilized gaming forum on the internet, but...

There is always one idiot that ruins things for everybody.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McShank

@BPRJCTX said:

@McShank said:

I've been t on this website for a month a half now, and it's the first time i see some idiotic fanboy comment here.

I was starting to think this was the last civilized gaming forum on the internet, but...

And I guess you cant understand sarcasm either. Tis a joke good sir. A joke.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By kindgineer

@McShank said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@McShank said:

I've been t on this website for a month a half now, and it's the first time i see some idiotic fanboy comment here.

And I guess you cant understand sarcasm either. Tis a joke good sir. A joke.

ha. No really, bad joke than :P

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BPRJCTX

@McShank: There's really nothing in your post that even barely resenbles sarcasm, or a joke for that matter.

But if you say so, then i guess i'll just have to take your word for ir.

Don't quit your day job though...

See, now that's a joke!

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By kgb0515

Not to be a jerk or anything, but these questions always confuse me. Are you planning on playing it side by side on both consoles, because if not you won't be able to tell the difference? Most ports (Skyrim not included) play the same across both platforms. It all really comes down to preference. For example, I like COD on my PS3 because I like using the R1/L1 keys for shooting instead of triggers and twitch interactions, but I like Battlefield on my XBox better for voice communication. I don't really get hung up on "either or" stuff much otherwise. Not sure if it is an exclusive or not though.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By NekuSakuraba

@kgb0515 said:

Not to be a jerk or anything, but these questions always confuse me. Are you planning on playing it side by side on both consoles, because if not you won't be able to tell the difference? Most ports (Skyrim not included) play the same across both platforms. It all really comes down to preference. For example, I like COD on my PS3 because I like using the R1/L1 keys for shooting instead of triggers and twitch interactions, but I like Battlefield on my XBox better for voice communication. I don't really get hung up on "either or" stuff much otherwise. Not sure if it is an exclusive or not though.

Sometimes, a games port is so bad, it totally ruins the whole game. (ie: Bayonetta)

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredlockz

Yeah, got it for xbox because of the delay on PSN at the end.

Thanks guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.