Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Indigo Prophecy

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 16, 2005

Indigo Prophecy is a mystery-driven action/adventure game that harkens back to the point-and-click era. The game incorporates rhythm mini-games at key points as you try to figure out why you murdered a stranger in a local diner.

A Little Discouraged

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Undeadpool

I just started playing this and got pretty engrossed pretty quickly (I like the QTE stuff, I like the mystery, the exploration...) but I read a lot of comments about how it falls apart in the last third. Can anyone, without spoilers if you please, tell me if this game is worth seeing through to the end at least once if not more? I already see a lot of ways the plot could go differently, though I doubt it changes all THAT much.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By sjschmidt93

I'm probably 3/4 of the way through and still like the story. I wish I could throw all the QTE's out the window, though. 

I'm used to crazy ass complicated stories, though.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ZenaxPure

Just play it, it comes down to personal liking. I liked the last third (minus the god awful ending) it is just something you have to decide for yourself.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Evilsbane

Yea its worth finishing, its just there is one scene where everything just stops making any sense whatsoever, I mean it goes off the deep end HARDCORE but its still a fun game.

Edit: I feel like I have to say more about that scene no spoilers but it seriously is one of the few actual WTF moments in my LIFE not gaming but LIFE, what was happening before this "scene" was pretty fucking crazy but I could deal with it, then its like someone else picked up the game and just went fucking Batshit Crazy with the story its worth the play JUST to see it all fall apart.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Whisperkill

I lost interest about 1/3 of the way through

radium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By radium

Finish it, the only thing I didn't like about the last part was some of the QTEs got insane. If you aren't good at those it might suck, but the story wasn't bad.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGremp

I don't really know what scene anyone is talking about. I personally thought it stayed strong and mostly comprehensible throughout, except for those infuriating stealth sequences.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By xyzygy

I played through the game and after the stupid garbage you have to go through, there is no way I can ever play that game again. Such dumbass ideas are brought up in that game that it'll make you think if the writers were serious or not.

Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
    Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper

Definitely worth finishing. The game itself is great just the story kinda falls apart near the end but it isn't so bad that you should stop playing. Not by a longshot.

yeahno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By yeahno

It just pulls a "where the hell did this come from?!" thing. But I didn't really mind. I guess I'm weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.