Inertia is a first-person platformer with free-running aspects, inspired partially by other parkour movement based games, as well as game-modes seen throughout various Source titles, such as surf, bhop and kreedz.
It is an Early Access game, developed and published by Loneminded.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 6850 or better (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2GB available space needed
- Additional Notes: Targeting 60 frames per second at 1920x1080 with Low/Medium settings.