Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Infamous Currently Playing.

davefromabove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By davefromabove
    Front cover of inFamous (US) for PlayStation 3
    So I'm playing infamous on my ps3 lately , a tried it a couple of months back but It didn't hold my gaze so to say, I tried playing it, on hard, I'm quite obsessed with playing games on the hardest difficulty but I don't think that helped because starting off the game with no interesting powers lead me quickly looking elsewhere, I gave the game another casual try on easy a couple of days ago and It quickly turned into something I appreciated , I feel infamous is a lot like GTA in a way its urbany feel and street roaming , I think its GTA on lighting minus the grand theft auto which is what makes gta what it is i guess. You know roaming the streets finding collectibles blowing up the bad guys completing useless side missions On a mission to fix up the neighborhood.

Anyway I'm really enjoying the game so far, I'm playing hero on easy I really don't normally play games on such a low difficulty but I'm just not entirely masterful with the playstation analog controller, when I'm done with this playthrought I'll shock up the game on hard and go infamous because I want all the bad karma trophies! also I believe Its a lot easier blowing up everything infront of you than aiming at specific targets so playing it on infamous creates a sense of everything else dying instead of you trying to avoid killing civilians or even the enemies when they are on the floor in a feeble attempt to stop your  your karma reduction . so I generally believe playing infamous on infamous karma rating will make playing the game on hard easier lol.

It just always seems to be easier being the bad guy , Good choices are always harder and self destructive of course that goes both ways. Thinking about that actually , a lot of the bad choices I've made in my life came real easy, and I probably wouldn't have had wanted it another way, a lot of em, not all lol.

anyway Infamous is a 7/10 for me at the moment
    davefromabove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By davefromabove
    So I'm playing infamous on my ps3 lately , a tried it a couple of months back but It didn't hold my gaze so to say, I tried playing it, on hard, I'm quite obsessed with playing games on the hardest difficulty but I don't think that helped because starting off the game with no interesting powers lead me quickly looking elsewhere, I gave the game another casual try on easy a couple of days ago and It quickly turned into something I appreciated , I feel infamous is a lot like GTA in a way its urbany feel and street roaming , I think its GTA on lighting minus the grand theft auto which is what makes gta what it is i guess. You know roaming the streets finding collectibles blowing up the bad guys completing useless side missions On a mission to fix up the neighborhood.

Anyway I'm really enjoying the game so far, I'm playing hero on easy I really don't normally play games on such a low difficulty but I'm just not entirely masterful with the playstation analog controller, when I'm done with this playthrought I'll shock up the game on hard and go infamous because I want all the bad karma trophies! also I believe Its a lot easier blowing up everything infront of you than aiming at specific targets so playing it on infamous creates a sense of everything else dying instead of you trying to avoid killing civilians or even the enemies when they are on the floor in a feeble attempt to stop your  your karma reduction . so I generally believe playing infamous on infamous karma rating will make playing the game on hard easier lol.

It just always seems to be easier being the bad guy , Good choices are always harder and self destructive of course that goes both ways. Thinking about that actually , a lot of the bad choices I've made in my life came real easy, and I probably wouldn't have had wanted it another way, a lot of em, not all lol.

anyway Infamous is a 7/10 for me at the moment
    s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By s7evn

I loved the game and hope your experience sets up to be excited for Infamous 2 this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.