Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 16, 2017

When a new league of supervillains threatens alternate-universe Earth, it's up to Batman's crew of superheroes (and their shaky alliance with Superman's ruthless Regime) to stop them.

Fighter Pack 3-Little Magic Turtle

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Last night the final Fighter Pack was revealed.... What a surprise!!

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ok injustice, you got me, you got me. Goddamn ninja turtles........I thought i wouldn't spend another dime on that game lol.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Hellboy last pack and now Ninja Turtles this game has sure done a 180 in terms interest for the game. I'm probably still going to wait to get it all bundled together, but that's still way more interest than I had before.

I wonder if the Ninja Turtles and Batman will have some unique dialogue after that crossover.

Relenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If they're implying that you fight as all four simultaneously then I am 1000% on board with that good shit.

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wikitoups

@ozzdog12: @zeik: fuck netherealm should just make a comic book fighting game. Some dc, some marvel, add some other characters from other places.

Edit: FUCK THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FROM THE ORIGINAL MOVIES!!!!

Loading Video...

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zeik

@wikitoups: The trenchcoat Raphael walks out in the trailer is a direct reference to the first movie, which pretty much sold me right there.

Edit: Wait, WTF? That's not Shredder's voice in the movie! Or Michelangelo's! That trailer is a lie!

KidB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzdog12: I would like to see Space Ghost or Harvey Birdman in Injustice 2 since DC comics did a cross over with Hanna-Barbera last year.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By TheHT

lmao yeah okay, sure.

bit bummed about no huntress or batwoman, but that was pretty great.

and i'm also happy they look like the ninja turtles i used to be into.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FrostyRyan

Isn't....TMNT technically a marvel property or am I crazy

EDIT: nevermind. daredevil has some reference to it but that's it.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wikitoups: yeah, the trench coat and sai throw is straight out the firat movie lol. Man i thought it would be the lame michael bay ninja turtles, but they brought back the old school.

Might be the first time i have been legit hit by nastalgia in a long time lol, ninja turtles is my childhood.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostyryan: It's the opposite, the whole "ooze" thing is a reference to Daredevil. The idea was that the toxic waste that gave Daredevil his powers went into the sewers and created the turtles. Although I'm pretty certain TMNT started out as an independent comic, so it was never a canon connection. Not like that Batman crossover they did.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#12  Edited By ArbitraryWater  Online

Alright, I think I might have to get this game's complete edition at some point down the line. I'm not even a big DC guy, but I appreciate the way they've gone all out with their roster and weird guest character choices.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I'm not exactly happy in-so-far-as that I wanted other DC character much more, who I figured would be a better fit. But the concept of all four turtles being one character is intriguing. I'm in favor of more variety to mechanics between characters and this could definitely be pretty cool if pulled off right. I'm most excited for Atom, though, to be honest. Even him as a fighting game character must have been hard to design. I'm hoping him closing the distance to Enchantress in the trailer is a reference to some anti-zoning properties he might have.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

Hellboy and some sort of TMNT representation (All 4/just one/Shredder) have been my guest character "wants" in a fighting game as far back as SoulCalibur 4.

To get both in one game makes me feel like it was made specifically for me.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ripelivejam

Put fucking mario in this already. Smash bros crossover. Maybe some blazblue.

ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very curious how they implement ALL 4 Turtles as 1 character? Premium skins?

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By MocBucket62

Not gonna lie, they’re pulling all the right strings to make the Injustice 2 roster more insane. I’m curious as to what TMNT is like? Is it gonna be like Tri-Borg where you pick your turtle and the have shared and character specific moves? Or will it be one character and all the other turtles fight as assists.

Panfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not exactly happy in-so-far-as that I wanted other DC character much more, who I figured would be a better fit.

Same here, at least in this case it's other comic book properties so it feels a bit more natural than throwing in random horror movie characters into MK, but i'm still not a fan of guest characters. Much rather would have had some other DC characters like Mera, Constantine, Batwoman, etc. Heck why not some more New Gods characters like Mister Miracle or Orion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.