Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jade Empire

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 12, 2005

An action adventure RPG by developer BioWare which transports the player into a mystical and oriental setting based on ancient China where they must confront all sorts of dangers and find their destiny within the Jade Empire.

Pic: Jade Empire SE (PC) for $1.90

Avatar image for the_purgatory_station
    the_purgatory_station

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love Fry's Electronics for its prices and selection.  I like to go bargain bin diving for games that are not popular anymore.  I saw Jade Empire for the PC and thought, "cool, I've never seen the PC box before."  I slid the cover for the price...

No Caption Provided

Wow.  I double checked w/ the sales associate and yep the price was one dollar and ninety cents.  New.  Sealed.

Just shocked to see an unopened game in the one dollar price range.  Especially for a game of this caliber IMHO.  But, yeah that's how retail roll.  Gotta clear stock for the new products of fall.

Totally would've bought it but I already bought the xbox version when Geoffrey (aka ToysRUs) had one of those 3 for 2 type deals back in the holiday season.

FYI: not all Fry's stores are the same.  Each store clears stock in its own way.  This was in Anaheim.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.