Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 08, 2011

Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony is a neo-classical top-down shooter for up to 4 players, set on 17th-century British Colonial Mars.

Jamestown Gameplay Videos

IgnisPhaseOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By IgnisPhaseOne

If I were to record me playing Jamestown, what would you guys want to see? Anything in particular? Any challenge/level?

Please don't say anything on Judgement, or I'll just sit over here in my corner and sob for a while...=P

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TobbRobb
    @rebgav
    Yeah use the bomber in a creative way, or in a useful way.... I have no idea how that thing is supposed to survive the higher difficulties O_o
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Play on the hardest difficulty without being hit.

IgnisPhaseOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By IgnisPhaseOne

@rebgavsaid:

Gauntlet, Divine.

Failing that, proper use of the bomber ship-type because I can't get my head around that at all.

I'd be willing to do both; me failing the Divine Gauntlet, and then trying to use the god damned bomber ship.

@TobbRobb said:

@rebgav: Yeah use the bomber in a creative way, or in a useful way.... I have no idea how that thing is supposed to survive the higher difficulties O_o

See above!

@BeachThunder said:

Play on the hardest difficulty without being hit.

That would be Judgement, and I will probably fail miserably, so...yeah! Ironically, I'll probably put up a Judgement video of the final temple level.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.