Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Journey

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

Journey is thatgamecompany's third release for Sony. Roam the lands discovering the history of an ancient civilization on a trek toward a distant mountain. Go at it alone or explore with strangers online.

A podcast about Journey, feat. Matt Pascual & Jens Dietrich

Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By ApertureSilence

Hello fellow Giant Bombers,

There are few things I find more gratifying than sharing a game experience with others. This is why Journey, with its unique anonymous, silent multiplayer, is so far my favorite game this year. It is also why, last Saturday, I saw down with Matt Pascual for a friendly Skype chat to discuss our time with the game.

As is my custom, I recorded and edited said conversation. Now, I am sharing it with you fine folks. I would love to year some feedback and discussion from y’all.

Many thanks to Jostein Hakested and the fine folks at the Rad Crew podcast for hosting our little impromptu podcast. This would not be possible without them, and I couldn’t be happier to be associated with such fine duders.

Download the podcast right here.

ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ApertureSilence

Hello fellow Giant Bombers,

There are few things I find more gratifying than sharing a game experience with others. This is why Journey, with its unique anonymous, silent multiplayer, is so far my favorite game this year. It is also why, last Saturday, I saw down with Matt Pascual for a friendly Skype chat to discuss our time with the game.

As is my custom, I recorded and edited said conversation. Now, I am sharing it with you fine folks. I would love to year some feedback and discussion from y’all.

Many thanks to Jostein Hakested and the fine folks at the Rad Crew podcast for hosting our little impromptu podcast. This would not be possible without them, and I couldn’t be happier to be associated with such fine duders.

Download the podcast right here.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Jost1

I'm the duder mentioned in the above post! (not Jens or Pascual, the other duder)

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/Jost1

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Aegon
    @Jost1: Dietrich? Dietrich the fictional criminal?
    Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jost1

@H2Oyea: No ApertureSilence is Jens, I'm Jostein! Shoot him, I'm the real me!

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jost1

Seriously though listen to this podcast, Jens and Pascual did a great job on it. I think it's pretty rad to feature it on my site.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ThunderSlash

@H2Oyea said:

That's the first thing I thought of. Are you by any chance affiliated to the Gizmondo?

VanillaPlant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By VanillaPlant

@ThunderSlash said:

@H2Oyea said:

That's the first thing I thought of. Are you by any chance affiliated to the Gizmondo?

ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ApertureSilence

@VanillaPlant: That's funny, most people ask if I'm related to Marlene Dietrich.

I remember laughing my ass off back in the day about Dietrich and the Gizmondo scandal. Thanks for taking me back.

But no, not in any way affiliated with either. :)

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By matt

I had a great fun talking about Journey, yay for podcasts!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.