Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Did all your civilian vehicles and people disappear? Fix here.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By godzilla_sushi

This is a pretty bad little issue with the game that I encountered today myself.

At some point during a fight with the enemies all the civilian vehicles and people disappeared in my game. Only enemies were around. Resetting and reloading doesn't fix it. BUT! If you start a race, then abort the mission, it should reset everything. If you didn't know that you'd probably drive around for an hour trying to fix it like I did....

FalconCritical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FalconCritical

Weird, I had one time when I destroyed a car and then there was just nothing around, but it was just a quirk I guess, I parachuted along for a bit and cars started spawning.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By godzilla_sushi

Yeah this was a little different. Enemy vehicles spawned and you could pull out more raising the Heat Level. But you'd otherwise be driving on barren roads and empty oceans. If the glitch happened it would be the perfect time to do some races, had that not turned out to be the solution!

FalconCritical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FalconCritical

I actually experienced this last night, and used your fix to sort it out too.  It happened for me as/after I completed the faction mission to blow up a statue of baby and chopper its head down off a mountain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I just had that problem in the PC version. In my case, it was triggered during or after the "Red or blue!?" faction mission in the north-west corner of the map. Luckily, your solution worked for me just fine, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.