Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Recommended Mods?

strangone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By strangone

Just got this game thanks to the Steam sale, and I understand there are some mods out there. Anyone have any good ones you can recommend?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @strangone said:
    " Just got this game thanks to the Steam sale, and I understand there are some mods out there. Anyone have any good ones you can recommend? "
    here's the website, and i cant recommend any cuz i havent downloaded any.. i cant believe that i havent yet. 

im gonna do it now !
    vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vitor
    @strangone: Bolo Mod - unlimited grapple hooks and infinite strength for them - means you can pull off some really crazy stuff. You're usually limited to just one so can only attach 2 objects to each other, and even then, it'll often break. No such worries here.
    OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By OldManLight

If there were a no cutscene mod, that would be great, I find this game is more enjoyable when I have no justification for doing the insane shit I'm doing. $10 steam, $20 for 360 at gamestop, worth every penny. Considering a just cause 2 100% endurance run.

jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By jack_daniels
    @OldManLight:  There is a no cuscene mod! 
    http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/other/Black-Market/Technopaths-Black-Market-Mod-v3/

This also adds every vehicle in the game to the black market. I'm working on a a 100% edurance run but got waylaid a bit just messing around with mods.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.