This looks so amazing and I'm glad something like this is being made.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By armaan8014

Like the crew said during the stream, it's been a while since we've seen a game of this sort PS2 style super charming action adventure game.

I'm loving the wholesome, positive vibes (that shot where two kids are playing with those little creatures is the best ever) and I'm hoping it gives me sort of those fairytale-ish Fable vibes in some way.

It also gives me a sort "video games" vibes which could really hit that spot of awe and wonder that games would give when I was young. Those pink hearts over the creatures, the colors, particle effects, this is a video-game-ass video game, and I love when games do that. Really looking forward to it, good on Ember labs for making something like this, and good luck to them!

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2 spankingaddict  Online

Amen

mikachops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mikachops

Agreed, this and Bugsnax are my most anticipated. So nice to have so many high budget positive looking games to look forward to.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

It came out of nowhere but was one of the main games that stuck with me after the show. The art is just gorgeous, and I'm always happy to play games with a smaller scope nowadays. Very excited to pick this up.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By armaan8014

@mikachops said:

Agreed, this and Bugsnax are my most anticipated. So nice to have so many high budget positive looking games to look forward to.

Yep, Bugsnax was hilarious!

@csl316 said:

I'm always happy to play games with a smaller scope nowadays. Very excited to pick this up.

Same! I just want to support games that still do that. Can't wait for this one!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.