Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 21, 2021

An action-adventure game which has Kena, a young spirit guide restore balance to a once great village while discovering what happened.

This looks so amazing and I'm glad something like this is being made.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By armaan8014

Like the crew said during the stream, it's been a while since we've seen a game of this sort PS2 style super charming action adventure game.

I'm loving the wholesome, positive vibes (that shot where two kids are playing with those little creatures is the best ever) and I'm hoping it gives me sort of those fairytale-ish Fable vibes in some way.

It also gives me a sort "video games" vibes which could really hit that spot of awe and wonder that games would give when I was young. Those pink hearts over the creatures, the colors, particle effects, this is a video-game-ass video game, and I love when games do that. Really looking forward to it, good on Ember labs for making something like this, and good luck to them!

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Amen

mikachops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mikachops

Agreed, this and Bugsnax are my most anticipated. So nice to have so many high budget positive looking games to look forward to.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It came out of nowhere but was one of the main games that stuck with me after the show. The art is just gorgeous, and I'm always happy to play games with a smaller scope nowadays. Very excited to pick this up.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By armaan8014

@mikachops said:

Agreed, this and Bugsnax are my most anticipated. So nice to have so many high budget positive looking games to look forward to.

Yep, Bugsnax was hilarious!

@csl316 said:

I'm always happy to play games with a smaller scope nowadays. Very excited to pick this up.

Same! I just want to support games that still do that. Can't wait for this one!

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@armaan8014: If you haven't played Immortals Fenyx Rising then you should. Its got that same charm about it.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I’m glad it’s coming to PC as well. I haven’t followed this game very closely so my selfish desire is for this to be an extremely linear 8-12 hour experience with no bloat. Would love to play a tightly paced, bespoke combat-platformer type of deal with a definitive beginning, middle and end. I’m extremely burned out on games with open worlds that you have to backtrack in from left to right.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebel_scum: Hmm it didn't grab me from the QL, but I'll give it another look!

@humanity:Yep, hoping this will be a tight, well-paced experience as well!

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have an extreme aversion to this animation style, the Pixar/Disney CG movie style where all motion has to be annoyingly bouncy, apparently you HAVE to do this when making Pixar-like characters, it's the only option.

No Caption Provided

My stupid gripe aside i do enjoy that it reminds me of Jade Cocoon.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.