Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts III

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 25, 2019

The third sequentially numbered title in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Kingdom Hearts III special invitation event during Judge's week

Avatar image for genericbrotagonist
    GenericBrotagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/15/kingdom-hearts-iii-invitation-premiere-events-hands-impressions-coming-may-18/

Looks like Square Enix is putting on a special event for press to play Kingdom Hearts 3, either in lieu of our in addition to traditional Judges Week stuff. The upside to this for fans is that the embargo is Friday morning instead of all the way until E3. It'll be good to finally see some impressions on it, maybe even Jeff will weigh in.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genericbrotagonist: I wouldn't expect much of an input from Jeff beyond a "fans of the series" type input.

GenericBrotagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesus_phish: Yeah, but a guy can dream. That's why I said maybe.

MrPlatitude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think I'll really believe this game is coming out until I have bought it and am booting it up on my PS4.

GenericBrotagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The embargo is up and all the major news sites you would expect have some impressions and gameplay. Not much new as it was more just a chance for people to play, but there's a few interesting nuggets. The biggest thing is that Wreck it Ralph is a summon. He creates blocks in the level and then "wrecks" them causing explosions. People have also noticed that you can switch keychains on the fly during battle. KH3 is giving them each their own style and special attacks, so this should give a good amount more depth to the battle system.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.