Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

I am new player looking for duders to play with (EUW)

Delawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Delawa

I should start out by saying I'm really new to LoL, level 5, and have become interested in mobas recently. I chose LoL because I heard it was an easier game to get into, compared to dota, so spent some money and bought a few champions and started playing and I'm having fun. It became quickly apparent that the other players are a lot better than me and that they will tell you that they are a lot better than you, even if you are on the same team. Now I am thick skinned enough to not let this affect me but it is not conducive to pleasant gaming experience.

So what I'm asking is if there is anybody here that would like to play normals with a newbie. My name on LoL is SynapseZer0.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

WHAT HOOD YOU CLAIMIN' SON. GB IS ALL ABOUT THAT DOTA.

Actually they both suck.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slyspider

I would, but im NA. Also EUW is having a TON of technical issues so be forewarned about that. Have fun duder!

benderunit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

The problem is that you're probably matched with a lot of smurfs who can't fathom the concept of completely new players. If you wanna avoid some of that, play a few botgames, tell people that you're new to the game and maybe have them give some advice, practice mechanics like last hitting, etc. to get accustomed to the game.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By flasaltine

Euw gross... LoL

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.