Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

If you used the Mac client, check your champs list

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Riot appears to have finally given out the free champions pack to people who pariticpated in the Mac beta. I have a ton of new champs which appear to be from the Champions Bundle with the exclusion of Heimerdinger.

Doctor3vi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Doctor3vi1

sick! i was wondering where all those champs came from. but no miss fortune... le sigh.

Frenchie108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frenchie108

i was so happy lol, all the champs that were given were ones that i hadn't bought :D Also, i found out that Taric is a boss

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.