Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Mentoring New League Players

silversaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone,

After listening to the last Bombcast and hearing Jeff has actually downloaded league I decided I would offer my experience to anyone who is interested in learning LoL. I play a good amount and like teaching people. I've helped out a few people I know in league with choosing new champions and such and I am willing to play initial games to further explain/illustrate the basics of playing league. I also have no problem answering repetitive questions from multiple people about anything league related, from leveling to champs and initial rune/mastery choices.

My name in game is Silver Saint7. Feel free to add me if you are interested.

czar_roland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@silversaint: I was actually looking for someone to teach me how to play. MOBAs have always sounded super fun but learning the ins and outs of builds and roles while working with a team seemed daunting. I'm moving tomorrow but should be set up Sunday or Monday. You can reply here, or send me a text in Google hangouts. czar.roland@gmail.com

Thanks

burnsep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey! I'm super interested in getting into LoL. Anything from guides and tutorials to actual hand-holding would be appreciated!

Best way to contact me is through here or emailing burnsep at hotmail.com

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.