Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Official "What Champion Are You Rolling" Thread

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#151  Edited By benpack
    @jakob187 said:
    " @Galiant: I picked up Cassiopeia the other day, as me and my buddies decided to try out a Singed/Teemo/Cassiopeia team for 3s.  Holy...FUCK!  That team rapes so hard.  For those who don't know, Cassiopeia has a skill called Twin Fangs for her E.  It's an on-target skill, and it hits HARD AS FUCK!  Moreover, if the target you hit is poisoned, the CD on the skill is reduced to .5 seconds.  T_T  .5 SECONDS!  You can spam that shit on a champion like crazy, and what's better is that Singed and Teemo's poisons count for that skill.  Any poison from another champion counts.  Between Singed's 5-6 seconds on poison (unless they are idiots and stand in the shit), my Miasma pool and Q ability, and Teemo's mushrooms and poison darts...  Fuck, it's dirty.  SOOOOOOO dirty. "
    That reminds me of me and my friends' brief run of Anivia Nunu Ashe. It was pretty awesome until they started buying merc treads.
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By valrog
    @JokerSmilez:  I'll wait with Cooldown reduction runes until after the patch and see what's up. Also, aren't magic pen runes above AP runes?
    JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @valrog: Ya, good call. They're expensive too, so I hope they don't nerf those after I just spent a couple weeks getting a full set. 

Depends on the type of rune. AP runes are better for glyphs, magic pen is better for marks.
    Reizarvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By Reizarvg

Just started playing this recently, currently only level 7. Having a ton of fun with it though. Picked up Fiddlesticks after he came off the free rotation, I fucking love him. You can make the enemy team rage so damn hard, they're terrified of the bushes after my second triple kill. No idea if he'll be viable at higher skill levels, but he's so much fun right now.

Any tips for a complete noob?

Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By Tobli
    @Reizarvg said:
      Any tips for a complete noob? "
    Gentleman Cho'gath voice: Tell me some of the general knowledge that you have accumulated so far, and i will strive to fill in the gaps. 

hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#156  Edited By hinderk

I usually play as Lux. I'm pretty bad at LoL so I don't really have any tips for playing her.

Reizarvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Reizarvg
    @Tobli said:
    " @Reizarvg said:
      Any tips for a complete noob? "
    Gentleman Cho'gath voice: Tell me some of the general knowledge that you have accumulated so far, and i will strive to fill in the gaps.    "
    Just the basics, really. I know some very loose builds for a couple of champions, I know about last hitting and all that stuff. I learned the hard way that not extending until you're 100% certain of victory isn't good, especially early game. It's mainly the finer details I'm struggling with, like when to recall, what order to pick up certain items in, how to modify a build according to who you're up against, where I should be at different phases of the game and how t handle myself in team fights. I guess that stuff isn't as important at the minute given my level, but I guess it's never too early to learn.

I've also learned that people get annoyed when you jump out of a bush and throw crows at their face until they die 5 times in a row.
    Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Vision

If you play Fiddle a lot, your first trip home should probably be when you can afford a Haunting Guise and Boots, but it's honestly up to you.

If it's a solo lane, remember to push the lane before you go back, if you've got the chance.

About adjustment to builds, go to leaguecraft.com and check out some guides. It'll usually tell you to for example get merc treads if they're CC/Magic heavy, Sorc shoes if not. (As Fiddle that is)
    In time you'll learn what to get and when.

EDIT: I guess I should say, that some champions basically have their build set in stone, only the order of the items bought changes. Nidalee is a good example of this.

Nid build before Doran's nerf, i haven't played her in a while, so i haven't figured out what to start out with now:

Doran's Ring
    If I'm doing good in the lane, Guinsoo's Rageblade, if i'm not doing too hot, Sheen, I also get boots.
    Guinsoo's/Sheen (depending on the first choice you made) 
    Merc treads, Mejai's Soulstealer is also an option if you're doing good.
    Death Cap if you're doing good, Zhonya's if you're being focused a lot. (This is the only change to the build from game to game)
    Lichbane.  

Selling the Doran's Ring at some point to make space for other things like pots is a good call. (Pots like Brilliance and Fortitude will automatically be consumed if you've got a full inventory, but has to be manually consumed if not)

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Reizarvg:  
    Some general rules of thumb: 

When do I recall? When you're in weak position such as when you're low on health and your summoner spells are down, for example. Basically, when staying around has a high likelihood of getting you killed. Also, when you need to buy because the opposing champs based and thus have more gear than you and now stronger than you and you have a bunch of gold to spend. Like said previously, it's best to push your lane as much as possible before basing. Doing so will force the enemy champ(s) to clear the minions at their tower and prevent them from pushing the lane in your absence. Don't be afraid to use mana and abilities to do this, as you'll get all your mana back when you base and your cooldowns should all be refreshed by the time you return to lane.

What order do I pick items? Generally, level 1 boots (Boots of Speed) is going to be one of the first items you take, usually on your first trip back to base. You also want to typically start with the item that is most important to your particular character before finishing those boots into whatever your needs are for your character/game. For example, on Warwick, Madred's Razers, then Recurve Bow, before finishing into Bloodrazer. On Garen, usually I go with Giant's Belt into Sunfire Cape. The more you play a character and get to know the items key to that character (or at least key to how you like to play them), the more you'll get to know what items work best and in what order to buy them in order to maximize their benefit at the right times, for example, when it's better to prioritize attack speed over attack damage, etc. As for getting to know characters and what items are key, the guides on leaguecraft.com and mobafire.com are a great place to start to get to know the in and outs of characters, what items to take, what order to take them, and why. 

How do I modify a build according to who you're up against? See above. As you get more experience with the character(s) you play, as well as experience against a variety of champions and situations, you'll begin to understand when to make adjustments and how. One of the most common such adjustments is with choice of boots. For example, if the other team is very CC focused and/or lots of magic damage, it may be better to take Mercury Treads instead of say, Sorcerer's Shoes, even though the shoes will give your damage more spells. It can also depend on how the other team is treating you specifically. If the other team is focusing you specifically, it's probably better to prioritize survivability items over damage (and vise versa if they're ignoring you). In certain situations, it may be ideal to take certain items to better deal with certain champions. Against burst or stun happy champs, it may be a good ideal to get a Banshee's Veil. Against fast or mobile champs, maybe a Frozen Mallet. In general, while you learn the game, you'll usually end up with a well rounded build and doing mostly that same build in the same order every time and then as you get more comfortable with that champion and in reading situations, you'll begin making adjustments based on what happens in game, who you're up against, how things are going, etc. 

Where should I be at different phases of the game? In general the "laning phase" ends when one or more tower has fallen on either side and/or teams begin to consistently roam outside of their starting lanes or group up to push lanes/objectives. At this point the "early game" ends and the "mid game" begins. Usually that takes about 15-20 mins but it could be less or more. Item wise, you want to have your boots and your first key item and one or 2 parts of another item or 2 going into the mid game. Late game is when the game has been going long enough for everyone to have 5-6 items, all they'd want for their ideal build. Usually only about 1 out of every 5 games actually goes that long and it usually takes 45 mins or longer to get there. When you hit the TAB key, it'll bring up the score board. Pay close attention to the "CS" (Creep Score) or minion kills column. You want to try and have as much as possible, and you don't want to get too far behind your teammates and especially the other team. If you get too far behind you'll be short on gold, and thus short on equipment. Starting at 1:30 each lane gets waves of 6 minions (3 melee, 3 ranged) every 30 seconds and a Siege Minion is spawned every third wave. That works out to 107 minions per lane by the 10 min mark and approx. another 125 every 10 mins after that. Very good players have around 90% efficiency or better with last hitting and you'll want to aim for as high as you can. 70-80% is a good achievable mark for your average player. So, if you're alone in a lane, ideally you'll get 70 to 80 minions kills or better by the 10 min mark, and half that if you're sharing a lane (this is why carry-type champs or gear reliant champs usually get the solo lanes, and it means they get more gold and experience). You also don't want to get behind on level. If someone is 3 levels higher than you, even a weaker champion can take you out 1v1 because they have 3 levels worth of skills you don't have and that could include a level 2 Ultimate. Try and at least be in within experience range of enemy minions as they die as much as possible during the laning phase. If you're jungling (which you probably aren't if you're new to the game, but maybe you are), you'll have to be clearing the jungle frequently, helping push lanes when appropriate, and balancing gank attempts with important farming in order to not fall behind in gold and level. 

How do I handle myself in team fights? Short answer? It depends. It depends on what role you have and what specific champion you play. In general, champs fall into one of 4 basic categories: Tank, Support, ranged DPS and melee DPS. Tanks want to be in the middle of the fight, drawing attention to themselves and using their abilities to initiate fights (taunts, grabs, stuns, etc) and protect the allied DPS camps. Support wants to hang back, using their abilities (shields, heals, boosts, etc) to aid their team without getting caught and dying. Ranged DPS wants to stay out of the fight and do their damage from a safe distance as they are usually among the easier to kill if caught out of position so the key with them is to not die and damage who you can. Melee DPS wants to be in the fights, but not start it - if they get there too soon, they'll get focused and die so usually the rule is "last in, first out" getting in to do as much damage as possible once the other team has begun to focus a tank or blown several of their abilities starting with either the enemy support or main DPS champ, and out before they get focused down and killed, the key being recognizing when it's best to stay and fight if the fight is going well or cut your losses and get out if it's not. 

Hope that helped!
    UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By UnrealDP

Veiger, Sion, and Teemo all the way just pool all your cash into ap or atleast for the first two.

Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Vision
    @JokerSmilez:  Thank fuck you could explain in detail, I just coulnd't get the words out.

about CS, remember that Siege creeps yield the most xp, then melee and then caster.
    Also if you're a support babysitting another champ in a sidelane, you wanna let them have the most CS, for example, if you're Janna laning with a Trynd, your job is to give the trynd the easiest time farming as possible. This is done through harrassing the enemy and protecting your partner.

Also, this is very obvious, but a lot of people tend to forget so i'll mention it here: If you're pushing a lane and the enemy starts disappearing from the minimap, you're gonna want to back out. 
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Tobli

Let's see what hasn't been mentioned?

Map awareness is fairly key.  Keeping an eye on the minimap. Picking up a ward or two when you have some leftover cash. The most key ward spots are the river near dragon, and the outside of Baron's den. People who try to eliminate the fog of war tend to leave some at the enemy buffs (can be risky), and intersections (bush south from purples red near tower). 

On topic: I obtained the runes i needed to jungle Trundle. I tested it a fair amount in customs, and then took it to normals.  I have won all the games i have used him in so far.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Demyx

I'm gonna play ezreal this week now htat he's free.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Tobli said:
    " Let's see what hasn't been mentioned?  Map awareness is fairly key.  Keeping an eye on the minimap. Picking up a ward or two when you have some leftover cash. The most key ward spots are the river near dragon, and the outside of Baron's den. People who try to eliminate the fog of war tend to leave some at the enemy buffs (can be risky), and intersections (bush south from purples red near tower).    On topic: I obtained the runes i needed to jungle Trundle. I tested it a fair amount in customs, and then took it to normals.  I have won all the games i have used him in so far. "
    QFT. 

Try and get in the habit of buying at least one ward whenever you base. They're cheap and in valuable. Your team should always have at least one ward on both sides of the river so your team can know when a gank is coming, where the other team is going, when they're trying for dragon, etc. 

Jungling is a lot of fun. I'm still not great at it as I tend to stall in the mid game and forget to farm enough and get behind in gold and levels, but I love the role and the early game. 
    benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By benpack
    @JokerSmilez said:
    " QFT.  Try and get in the habit of buying at least one ward whenever you base. They're cheap and in valuable. Your team should always have at least one ward on both sides of the river so your team can know when a gank is coming, where the other team is going, when they're trying for dragon, etc.  "
    I cannot quote this hard enough.
    beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By beej
    @GlenTennis said:
    " @JokerSmilez said:
    " QFT.  Try and get in the habit of buying at least one ward whenever you base. They're cheap and in valuable. Your team should always have at least one ward on both sides of the river so your team can know when a gank is coming, where the other team is going, when they're trying for dragon, etc.  "
    I cannot quote this hard enough. "
    Neither can I. A ward is what 45 gold? 
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Tobli
    @beej said:
    " @GlenTennis said:
    Neither can I. A ward is what 45 gold?  "
    70 for a sight ward. I often get Wriggle's Lantern on Trundle, and Olaf so i can keep a spot warded at all times without going back to base.
    Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Vision

I don't remember if i've mentioned this, so i'm just gonna do it.

If you gotta go back to base for some shopping, make sure to push the lane to their tower if you get the chance.

1. They'll miss a lot more creeps that way and 2. They won't be able to push your tower down as easily while you're gone.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Tobli said:
    " @beej said:
    " @GlenTennis said:
    70 for a sight ward. I often get Wriggle's Lantern on Trundle, and Olaf so i can keep a spot warded at all times without going back to base. "
    Actually, it's 75g for Sight Ward and 125 for Vision Ward. They're also changing the color of the ball on top so you can more easily tell the two apart once they're placed. 

Wriggles is one of the best all around items in the game. It's often overlooked, even by junglers but it's so gold efficient and you get so much out of it. Especially with the current meta game of it not being uncommon to start the game with Cloth Armor and 5 pots, building a Wriggles in lane is not a bad option at all.
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Tobli

Ah well, off by 5 g since i didn't bother fact checking. On the guys i go wriggle on i have been testing vamp scepter versus cloth and pots. One thing i don't like about vamp is that it takes longer to get the razor, but on the other hand you waste less on consumables.

I prefer oracle's elixir over vision ward most of the time. Since it can be difficult to know where you will need it. 

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Tobli: Just think of health pots as 200 extra health for 35g. 5 pots in a lane is like having 1000 more health for only 175g. Life steal isn't very good early because it requires you to be auto attacking to gain health. Pots or regen are way better early on because it allows to be defensive and just last hit and still gain health. With VS, if you get harassed, the only way to get health back is to push the lane and even then you won't be at full health and you're setting yourself up to be ganked, not to mention the 18 armor from the Cloth Armor is huge. 
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Tobli

I was mainly talking in the context of junglers. I haven't laned much since the dorans changes. So i haven't put much thought into early game laner builds. 

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Demyx
    @JokerSmilez said:
    " @Tobli said:
    " @beej said:
    " @GlenTennis said:
    70 for a sight ward. I often get Wriggle's Lantern on Trundle, and Olaf so i can keep a spot warded at all times without going back to base. "
    Actually, it's 75g for Sight Ward and 125 for Vision Ward. They're also changing the color of the ball on top so you can more easily tell the two apart once they're placed.  Wriggles is one of the best all around items in the game. It's often overlooked, even by junglers but it's so gold efficient and you get so much out of it. Especially with the current meta game of it not being uncommon to start the game with Cloth Armor and 5 pots, building a Wriggles in lane is not a bad option at all. "
    my friend always builds wriggles when he Udyr ganks. He's good too.
    beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By beej
    @Demyx said:
    " @JokerSmilez said:
    " @Tobli said:
    " @beej said:
    " @GlenTennis said:
    Actually, it's 75g for Sight Ward and 125 for Vision Ward. They're also changing the color of the ball on top so you can more easily tell the two apart once they're placed.  Wriggles is one of the best all around items in the game. It's often overlooked, even by junglers but it's so gold efficient and you get so much out of it. Especially with the current meta game of it not being uncommon to start the game with Cloth Armor and 5 pots, building a Wriggles in lane is not a bad option at all. "
    my friend always builds wriggles when he Udyr ganks. He's good too. "
    Same here, wriggles is a great jungler item.
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Tobli

Hmm , i don't tend to get Wriggle on Udyr. I upgrade my cloth armor into either a hearth of gold or a razor. Then i decide between Triforce and Madreds for main offensive option depending on my opponents, and build tanky from there. There are rare occasions when i have afforded myself 2 offensive items, but i only do that in stomps.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By JokerSmilez

On WW, I always go Bloodrazer into tank items., rarely getting any more DPS items. When I jungle with Yi, wriggles is a must. Depends I guess on how much natural survivability a champ has.

Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Tobli

I haven't tried jungling with Yi. Mainly because i'm a bit uncomfortable with the squishy melee dps champs. 

My WW build thinking is the same as yours. If i was going to have 2 dps items the second one would most likely be the Black Cleaver because of ult synergi.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Tobli: Haha, ya, exactly. Black Cleaver is great on WW, but 9 times out of 10, Bloodrazer is the only DPS item I need. 

Yi is fun to jungle with because he can do it so fast. But him being squishy, it makes him hard to play, which is why I decided to start jungling with WW.
    Juvarial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Juvarial

I unlocked fiddle a few months ago. Just learned how to play him now-God DAMN he is fun :3

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Juvarial: Saw  a really good Fiddle being played on HotShotGG's stream last night. He can be really good when played well. 

Then again, he did have two 2100+ ELO players both playing their mains on his team (HotShot with Nidalee and Doublelift with Blitz)
    Juvarial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Juvarial
    @JokerSmilez:  Well the thing with fiddle from a lower ELO perspective is sorting out how to play him.  
    He has VERY strong abilities, good CC, AOE Silence, Life Steal, Massive AOE Ult.  
    On paper he sounds insanely powerful but in practice hes alot harder then he seems. Its mostly got to do with range, mobility, where and when of the ult, jungle/counter jungle. 
     Its odd. Hes not unbalanced because of the skill Id say personally.  
    The trick is sorting out how to position and run him. AOE is the way to go of course but Drain Is so necessary for keeping  fast jungle and life up. 
    Gotta wait for some AP madness to die down on the US server to play him more though : /
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Tobli

Do you lane fiddle or jungle with him?

I faced a good fiddle about a week ago. The only reason i won is because his team consisted of AP Sion, Karthus, Annie, and Nunu.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Demyx

lol, 0/0/14 lux, i never died, but im always helping even though we still lost. Also sona, 5/2/14, i kill steal, a lot. 

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By valrog
    @Demyx:  Please tell me you're not complaining about "kill steals". Seriously?
    Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Vision

KDR does not win games, towers do.

Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Tobli

Also, multiple people damaging for the kill grants far more gold for the team

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Demyx
    @valrog said:
    " @Demyx:  Please tell me you're not complaining about "kill steals". Seriously? "
    ,,,,no. i was just joking.....:D
    JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @valrog said:

" @Demyx:  Please tell me you're not complaining about "kill steals". Seriously? "

I heard Guardsman Bob say something on a stream that is thought was quite relevant; that "KS" doesn't stand for "kill steal" but "kill secure". It most cases when going for a kill, it doesn't matter who gets the kill, as long as the kill happened. The only time it matters is really early on and you want to give a solo lane champion a boost with first blood or something, or if it's Master Yi because if he gets the kill, all his cooldowns refresh and he can do everything all over again. 

For the most part, individual score is irrelevant. In fact, nothing is more infuriating than a player who isn't very good, doesn't help with team fights, doesn't know when or how to use their abilities effectively, etc. but ends up with a decent score so they don't learn anything, think to themselves "well, it wasn't my fault we lost" and end up blaming the rest of the team. I played with an Ashe the other day who was raging at the whole team for "sucking" after she go out farmed 2:1 in mid lane, never landed a useful arrow all game, running back to the fountain at 50% health when we're trying to defend an inhibitor, and would only join team fights after it was already lost and would try and 1v3 or 1v4 the remains of their team (and then rage when they inevitably died). But since she had a score of something like 10-6-5, they thought they did fine. Except as Garen, I was 9-4-10 and outfarmed her, somehow. Ugh!
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Demyx
    @JokerSmilez said:
    " @valrog said:

I heard Guardsman Bob say something on a stream that is thought was quite relevant; that "KS" doesn't stand for "kill steal" but "kill secure". It most cases when going for a kill, it doesn't matter who gets the kill, as long as the kill happened. The only time it matters is really early on and you want to give a solo lane champion a boost with first blood or something, or if it's Master Yi because if he gets the kill, all his cooldowns refresh and he can do everything all over again.  For the most part, individual score is irrelevant. In fact, nothing is more infuriating than a player who isn't very good, doesn't help with team fights, doesn't know when or how to use their abilities effectively, etc. but ends up with a decent score so they don't learn anything, think to themselves "well, it wasn't my fault we lost" and end up blaming the rest of the team. I played with an Ashe the other day who was raging at the whole team for "sucking" after she go out farmed 2:1 in mid lane, never landed a useful arrow all game, running back to the fountain at 50% health when we're trying to defend an inhibitor, and would only join team fights after it was already lost and would try and 1v3 or 1v4 the remains of their team (and then rage when they inevitably died). But since she had a score of something like 10-6-5, they thought they did fine. Except as Garen, I was 9-4-10 and outfarmed her, somehow. Ugh! "
    lol kill secure. i don't last hit minions, i last hit champions. 
    those types of people are the worst.
    JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By JokerSmilez

God, I really love Warwick. Starting to get more consistent with him and still dominate even if I don't have the best early game. So much fun! Tanky DPS is definitely my style.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By valrog

Warwick isn't what he used to be, though.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @valrog: Not since the changes to Dragon, no. He's no longer the obvious best jungler in the game, able to solo Dragon at level 4.  

But he still has one of the best ganking abilities post level 6, is one of the most survivable junglers by almost always being at full health, resistant to invasion, can invade their jungle, great for map control, and still considered to be one the strongest all around junglers. He used to be "OP". Now he's just "very good".
    Tobli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Tobli

Hmm, WW falls a bit short in my estimation. Which is mainly because his teamfight presence, and utility is lacking compared to my other junglers. 

On topic:  I was on an Olaf binge earlier this week, and did very well. Then i switched to Trundle today when i wanted something different, and went 14/1. 
    Not that i can brag about that when i was facing a Vlad with GA, and Thornmail.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @Tobli: I tried using Olaf the other day and after a couple hours getting used to him in custom games, I was horrible with him. I don't think he suits my style. I have a friend who uses Trundle all the time in the jungle. He's pretty awesome, but I don't have him unlocked and frankly, he doesn't interest me at all. 

After a month of nothing but jungling, I'm frankly bored of it. It's still frustrating to be on a team without a jungler, but right now I'm having a lot of fun with AP Sion and the occasional Malphite thrown in (but I'm still not very good with Malphite).
    ekajarmstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By ekajarmstro

I haven't played this game very much, but I'm using Udyr. He seems cool.

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#196  Edited By nukesniper

I Main Morgana. Oven Mitts included. I don't have too many pro tips for her though. I generally try not to die, and that's about it. Constantly watch how your opposition plays (especially if you are playing mid). I have had quite a few games where I figured out how my opponent played, then could trick them into chasing me to their death.  

I usually max out my Dark Binding's level first as well. Get that doing full damage as fast as possible if you really want to scare an opponent.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By JokerSmilez
    @nukesniper: I have a friend who mains Morgana. He's been branching out and learning new characters but Morgana is his "go to" when he wants to win. 

In the past couple months, I've only seen him loose with her once.
    TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#198  Edited By TomA

Annie, Malzahar, Udyr.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By benpack

I've started going Trundle with my friend going Corki. It seems like an odd combo, but we absolutely faceroll if the enemies are squishy.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#200  Edited By Tuggah

Updated answer: Gentleman Cho'Gath, Pink Taric, Soraka, Golden Alistar, and Sub Zero Shen. I play them the most, but will play others on occasion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.