Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Legends of Exidia

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 01, 2010

An action RPG by Gameloft originally called Might and Magic II when the game first released on mobile platforms. The game has since been re-released on both DSiWare and iPhone under the name "Legends of Exidia."

Gameloft's RPG Legends of Exidia Arrives on DSiWare

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Legends of Exidia has arrived on the European DSi Shop priced at 800 Nintendo Points.

Legends of Exidia is an action RPG where you play as Luis, a hero on a quest to stop an evil force threatening the kingdom of Exidia. As a army of demons invades the tranquil Exidia, you as Luis must fight the devil creatures that confront you on your journey, to seek the source of the destructive plague that has enveloped the land.

A true action RPG: use your sword and magic and make your attacks more powerful thanks to an innovative power up system. An epic adventure: the game has seven chapters and 25 side quests, through 22 varied environments to explore, from the Elf forest to the city of Miniasril. Tons of weapons and armour that will change both your appearance and abilities.

Legends of Exidia

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Also available on Australian DSi Shop. 

This is what I want on DSi Ware and I think I finally have an excuse to actually buy some points and do some downloading.  This looks very nice.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @oldschool said:

" Also available on Australian DSi Shop.  This is what I want on DSi Ware and I think I finally have an excuse to actually buy some points and do some downloading.  This looks very nice. "

I've been informed it's Gameloft's version of Might and Magic 2, with all the ties to that game removed or altered. 

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=112499

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.