Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Batman: The Videogame

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 23, 2008

LEGO Batman: The Video Game is an action adventure platformer focused on the combination of the popular Batman universe and the continued licensing of Lego-styled video games.

Holy Building Blocks Batman!

GreenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GreenLantern

This game looks pretty funny, it has plenty of characters from the comics, and seems to pay tribute (and poke fun of, undoubtedly) to the many incarnations of Batman, from the comics, to the campy Adam West show, to the Burton Movies and even the magnificent animated series!

But there's so much to the Batman mythos out there, they couldn't have included everything.

From what we know so far, what do you think might be missing? A favorite villain? More references to the Nolan movies? Some of the crazy gadgets from the 1966 TV series? THE TUMBLER??

NathanRandom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By NathanRandom

I'm happy with where they appear to be taking it. I've played the Lego Star Wars games for a bit and they were fun, but in all honesty that universe doesn't really interest me. However, Batman does. Not that i'm a huge mega-uber-insane fan, but I do have a more than slight interest in it.

The lack of Nolan-movie referances is good, simply due to the fact it's Lego. I'll be happier with the more Kid-friendly Lego Batman not including Begins or Dark Knight referances if it means it's balanced out with an AWESOME Dark Knight influenced game that's supposedly in the works. Gotta be better than that shocking "Begins" game.....

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Termite

I tried to play Lego Star Wars II and I just couldn't. It's just not my taste.

Hopefully this one will be better

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.