Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Batman: The Videogame

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 23, 2008

LEGO Batman: The Video Game is an action adventure platformer focused on the combination of the popular Batman universe and the continued licensing of Lego-styled video games.

I gonna shoot the mufugga...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

...who thought putting that annoying fucking beep over and fucking over in this game was a wise idea.  Every time it goes off, I think I'm about to die from carbon monoxide poisoning, or that the building has been set ablaze by gremlins looking for spare airplane parts.  IT'S PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF!!!

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

Blog perhaps?

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By whackmypinata
    ZombieHunter said:
    "Blog perhaps?"
    People need to stop saying shit about blogging posts. If everybody blogged their opinion on something, there would be no damn posts on this forums. It means the OP is looking for open discussion on this topic. No offense, cause I'm not just talking to you.
    ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    whackmypinata said:
    "ZombieHunter said:
    "Blog perhaps?"
    People need to stop saying shit about blogging posts. If everybody blogged their opinion on something, there would be no damn posts on this forums. It means the OP is looking for open discussion on this topic. No offense, cause I'm not just talking to you."
    actually he didn't really didnt try to start a discussion he just said he was pissed of and then swore alot ........
    ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By ltcoljaxson
    ZombieHunter said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "ZombieHunter said:
    "Blog perhaps?"
    People need to stop saying shit about blogging posts. If everybody blogged their opinion on something, there would be no damn posts on this forums. It means the OP is looking for open discussion on this topic. No offense, cause I'm not just talking to you."
    actually he didn't really didnt try to start a discussion he just said he was pissed of and then swore alot ........"
    Indeed.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jakob187

Didn't know I had to end statements in question marks to start discussion about one of the most annoying features in video game history.

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By whackmypinata
    LtColJaxson said:
    "ZombieHunter said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "ZombieHunter said:
    "Blog perhaps?"
    actually he didn't really didnt try to start a discussion he just said he was pissed of and then swore alot ........"
    Indeed."
    He stated "Who else thought.."
    ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

yeah but nobody really wants to respond to a swearing idiot >:P

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jakob187

Have you heard the stupid fucking beep yet?  No?  Then go rent it and let it annoy you for a little while.

An otherwise good game ruined solely by a stupid beeping noise over and over and over and over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.