Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lisa

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 15, 2014

A middle-aged man journeys through a twisted post-apocalyptic wasteland to rescue his adoptive daughter in this bizarre indie RPG.

One of the best games of 2014 gets a sequel

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As if the release of MGS5 and Soma next month wasn't enough for me, after a bit of teasing, the sequel to Lisa (one of the best games of 2014 and really worth a purchase), Lisa the Joyful, is coming out on the 25th of August. Here's the trailer, along with a stinger at the end.

I have heard some say that Lisa the Joyful will be free to owners of the original game, but I have no idea how true that is. This is based mainly on the fact that an expansion featuring Buddy as the main playable character was a stretch goal of the original Kickstarter.

I will not be surprised if the release of this will be accompanied with a sale of the original game. I really recommend it.

Anyway, from the looks of things, we can look forward to more great music and characters in this perverted post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Nime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sweet. I only played a bit of Lisa but loved what I played - still hoping I find time soon to go back and finish it.

More Lisa is a good thing for everyone. Go buy these games yall.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

man i really should go back and play lisa. i loved what i played of it, i just didn't think it mapped very well to a gamepad

this looks cool tho. i'm glad that they have been able to make more

elise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By elise

I absolutely loved this game and am so looking forward to Joyful. I wish the Bomb Crew would have given LISA a look. I never would never have understood any of the wrestling stuff without GB.

I made some little sketches of my favorite party members too! I'll have to draw a Buddy next.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elise: These are fantastic, have you shown them anywhere else? The artwork section for Lisa on Steam loves this kind of stuff.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

I got as far as picking up the first three party members: the Hintz guy, the headbutting luchador, and the story guy with a gun who wouldn't shut up. Maybe I should go back and try again.

elise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By elise

Weeird! I honestly thought I had searched for a Quick Look, wonder how I missed that.

@adequatelyprepared: I haven't! I'm kinda shy with posting stuff... I want to make something nicer once Joyful comes out. u_u

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.