Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Major Minor's Majestic March

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 02, 2009

The Wii Remote becomes a bandleader's baton as you keep tempo and try to create the most impressive parade ever.

Major Minor's Majestic March Sold 600 Copies In First Two Days

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64
    http://kotaku.com/5234987/major-minors-majestic-march-sold-600-copies-in-first-two-days

From the article:

"New Wii rhythm game seems to have the all the ingredients for a music game hit: The reuniting of PaRappa The Rapper creator Masaya Matsuura and PaRappa artist Rodney Greenblat.

The duo also worked on the groundbreaking PlayStation title UmJammer Lammy.

Their latest offering, marching title Major Minor's Majestic March, was released April 24. The game did not make the Media Create weekly top fifty for the 4/20 - 4/26 sales week. According to Japanese site Do Blog, the game didn't get anywhere near the top fifty.

It apparently sold only 600 copies in its first two days on sale. Matsuura has had low sales before — PaRappa sold only 35,000 in its first month. Word of mouth caused that game to ultimately become a smash hit. Three hundred copies of the game were given out to V-Jump readers; however, those numbers should not factor into weekly sales.

We've compared the Do Blog sales tallies with the Media Create ones, and there is a discrepancy between the numbers: Some are lower, some are higher."

Wow....  Well, I guess people think it doesn't look fun.  What do you guys think about this?
    Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

I think that it's pretMARCH MARCH KEEP ON MARCHING!!! MARCH MARCH KEEP ON MARCHING!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like the idea of a new game by NanaOn-Sha, but I don't think they did a great job with this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.