Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario

Character » appears in 308 games

Originally a carpenter named Jumpman, this Italian plumber has gone on to become the most recognizable video game character of them all, starring in a veritable pantheon of titles like kart racing and sports. He has been voiced by Charles Martinet for nearly 20 years.

Nicest Things Mario Has Done

LeaderVladimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mario is constantly described as the greatest of all video game heroes and absolute saint of a human being, and for the most part, he does live up to those reputations. And for my first GiantBomb topic, I thought it would be a good idea if we bring up the best moments where Mario walked the extra mile for his fellow man. These moments can be from any video game or media adaptation but what matters is that Mario acts like the noble and benevolent hero we all know him as.

No Caption Provided

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'll never forget when Mario went back in time and helped the French defend Orléans during the Hundred Years War. Truly a man of the people.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I'll never forget the time Mario pulled me from a burning car crash. I would be dead without Mario.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

How could anyone forget when Mario gave his life to defeat the archdemon of the darkspawn horde? One of our greatest heroes for one of our darkest hours.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

He’s an asshole who only rescues Peach because she makes a hell of a cake.

Fuck Mario.

effache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By effache

One time I saw Mario in the street waving at me so I waved back, but turns out he was waving at the guy behind me. I felt stupid, but we both laughed it off. Seems like a nice guy

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

I hear that Mario is a nice guy, but he and Yoshi don't get along at all when the cameras stop rolling.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.