Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 19, 2017

The seventh installment of the long-running Marvel vs. Capcom series bring a cinematic twist to the formula (where a merger of two robotic super-villains and some of the Infinity Stones causes Marvel and Capcom universes to converge into one).

Are the X-Men the hope to MVCI's success?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Are the X-Men the hope to MVCI's success? (28 votes)

Yes 7%
    No 43%
    It's just too late. Marvel should give up and give us MVC4 3vs3. 50%

MVCI has received a lot of negative feedback from it's bad choice of playable characters, no X-men and bad graphics.

Sales aren't even doing well.

But should the MVCI team give up or should they update the game and give us the XMen DLC characters?

Do you think, more people will play the game when they add xmen characters to the game?

Are the Xmen the hope to make MVCI a successful game?

• 
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

Honestly speaking, ive seen this before. SFV also started very bad but Capcom continued to update the game to make it better and kept on adding feauptures and most especially more characters.

MVCI Team should do the same. They should not give up. Update the graphics and prioritize in giving us the xmen as the next dlc characters for Marvel side.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think art style goes a long way in these type of fighters and they dropped the ball pretty hard on that front. I played the demo and i wasnt much of a fan of the auto combo stuff they added and the game just didnt feel that great, no amount of xmen will fix that imo.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

YES!

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

MvCI was dead on arrival as far as the video game industry is concerned, I very much doubt there are any devs working on it now. Too little sales, too much to fix & too much work to get Marvel to agree to more content.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.