Mashed: Fully Loaded is an expanded re-release of Mashed: Drive to Survive, featuring new maps, tournaments, and gameplay mechanics designed to make the multiplayer component of the game more enjoyable and accessible. The game came out around 2 years after the original and was created by the same development team at Supersonic Software Ltd.
Mashed: Fully Loaded boasted several new features and improvements over the original game designed to make it more enjoyable, these include:
- 6 New training modes offering an additional hour of gameplay
- 3 New tournaments - 'Turbo', 'Ice' and 'Night'
- Improved power-up pickup system, allowing players to be able to collect power-ups more easily and not having to drive directly over them
- Improved camera system, particularly noticeable in multiplayer matches
- All new special effects and a graphical overhaul to make the game run more smoothly and look better across all platforms