Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Hidden DLC Character

• 56 results
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By napalm

Am I like, the only person who would prefer to have the final chapter (Mass Effect 3) rather than a bunch of throwaway crap like armor and guns and shit?

arch4non

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By arch4non
    @Napalm:  It's silly to assume Bioware isn't already working on Mass Effect 3. I remember hearing them say they're shooting for no more than two years between the titles. Hopefully we'll get some Fallout 3 style expansion packs while we're waiting.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By napalm
    @arch4non: I wasn't insinuating that they aren't working on it, they probably two weeks off and then went directly into pre-production for Mass Effect 3. They already stated they have setup and completed some of the DLC and are finishing work on others, but I think to want an "expansion pack" with new characters, new dialogue, new planets is just way too far fetched.
    TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By TheAdmin

http://i48.tinypic.com/66f78m.png - No one has noticed or said anything about how horribly photoshopped this is?   

arch4non

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By arch4non
    @99X: Well of course, you can tell from the pixels. There's a locked thread about it over on the Bioware forum.  We'll probably hear more about it pretty soon.

I wonder if they had anything planned for that Cerberus daily news thing. Any announcements they were going to do on it are totally spoiled now.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By DystopiaX
    @arch4non said:
    " @BibleDoctor:  Well, we did just get a new piece of armor and a shotgun. One of the top suggestions on the Bioware forum is the ability to remove the helmet on the bonus armor sets. Personally, I can't wait to see what they do with the Hammerhead. It's hard to think they would invest so much time into a vehicle to only use it on one mission, so hopefully we'll see the return of Mako-like planet roving. "
    I hope not. the mako was my least favorite part of ME1. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.