Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Mass Effect 2 [PS3 Controls]

Lev_Arris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lev_Arris

Playing from the Xbox 360 Controller so much it's pretty hard playing on the PS3 control (or me that is).  I thought there would be a option in the game to custom your own controls so it would feel a little at home for me to run through the game.  With 10 hours already in the game I'm still finding it a bit hard to get around the game my solider class.  If may just be me but wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem.  

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Marcsman

It's you
    shiptoncraig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By shiptoncraig

Surely the controls on the PS3 match up exactly to the 360 ones?  (besides swapping the triggers over, which some games do)

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By davidwitten22

Are the controls not exactly the same?

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Klei
    @Lev_Arris:  

Actually, I always found ME2 to have weird controls on console. So much that I bought the game back on the PC after beating it on the 360. There, it controls perfectly like it should, at least to me. 

I've never had any problems with console shooters, in fact, I love them. But ME2 has something weird about the aiming that I can't put my finger on. Adjusting sensitivity didn't change anything.
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By AlexW00d

The controls are the exact same, except for L1/R1 shoot, L2/R2 powers. Like with every PS3 shooter.

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By SmasheControllers

I understand kinda, I have trouble using the PS3 controller if I don't play for a while. I think for me, it's the sticks they feel too loose. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.