Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Max Payne 3 - Silly Gameplay!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

senescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By senescent

Edit - My mistake for not typing anything out, guys. I put this together at around 5am so needless to say I was incredibly sleepy when I uploaded and posted it. I mainly recorded a couple of clips because I've been hearing people complain that the series is now a cover-based shooter. Well, all of the gameplay in the video was recorded on the Old School difficulty. You just gotta have that mouse precision for Max Payne! What do you people think?

Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Tiwi

1. This is not silly

2. This is not accepted in this forum

3. read the forum guidelines.

doobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doobie

why is that silly... i f'ing LOVED that bit

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By pweidman

Youtube spam w/no discussion text is a no no TC. For instance why silly? Fix it quick or the mods will lock duder.

Feikken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Feikken

don't forget to downvote his vid... >:)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Senescent: This isn't silly, this is skillful, authentic Max Payne gameplay. You're skilled as fuck, Kudos! Which is the fact you're trying to show off by calling the video silly.. 
    Platform is PC, right? That is some good mouse sensitivity right there. 

Also like others said, posting a video without adding some thoughts or questions that will encourage discussion is considered Youtube spam and is against these forums' rules.
    senescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By senescent

Thank you guys for informing me of my mistake! I've edited my original post. It won't happen again, promise!

@AhmadMetallic: Well, thank you! The reason I called it silly is because of the change of tone after the first song ends. As stated in my OP, I was really sleepy when I recorded and edited all of this. For some reason it was all hilarious to me then.

@Feikken: Thank you and the two people that followed your incredibly meaningful initiative! It's wonderful to know that a mistake on a forum drastically lowers the entertainment quality of said video. I feel honored to have such a mature and well-developed member of the GiantBomb and Youtube community not only watch my video in its entirety but also comment on and condemn it!

koolaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By koolaid

I find Max Payne 3 on PC to be one of the greatest shooters I've ever played. I dive through the air a lot and I hide in cover a lot. Basically, Max Payne three just allows me to do whatever I want to do.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Sorry but I still don't think there's enough meaningful text in here to not make this YouTube spam. When you post something like this please write at least one or two paragraphs written in a way that will incite discussion, instead of largely just adding throw-away text for the sake of it. Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.