Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

Medal of Honor Heroes 2, released in November 2007 in USA, was one of the few Wii titles to have online and the first to have 32 players online. The online play was discontinued in August 2011; even for the PSP version.

Somehow, this shooter game is addicting.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

Edited By damnboyadvance

On the side of gaming consoles, I don't have much. For systems that are important, I have a Wii and a DS. They aren't that bad, I don't think. But considering my circumstances, it's

Screw OSS, it's time for some Akon!
    what I've got, and I'm not getting much more systems until the "next generation" for gaming. But since I've GOT a system, might as well use it until I get another one. I've rented this one game called Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. It is so addicting, I've lost track of how many times I've rented it.

So recently, I actually bought it. I think that was the best thing to do since I can't get over the online play. It's actually pretty good. I mean, I'll give the other systems the benefit of whatever I'm saying: it's not the best online play compared to those way bigger games. But for the Wii, it's pretty good. 32 person multiplayer isn't bad. Plus the maps aren't such crap either. As for how it looks, it could look way better, but the online play is so fucking awesome, which is why I saved myself tons of debt by buying this game. Sure, I mainly bought it for the multiplayer, but why not? The game is only $30, plus I had a $50 gift card, so overall, I lost nothing. But dammit I'm gonna gain a lot in a few years.
    damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By damnboyadvance

On the side of gaming consoles, I don't have much. For systems that are important, I have a Wii and a DS. They aren't that bad, I don't think. But considering my circumstances, it's

what I've got, and I'm not getting much more systems until the "next generation" for gaming. But since I've GOT a system, might as well use it until I get another one. I've rented this one game called Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. It is so addicting, I've lost track of how many times I've rented it.

So recently, I actually bought it. I think that was the best thing to do since I can't get over the online play. It's actually pretty good. I mean, I'll give the other systems the benefit of whatever I'm saying: it's not the best online play compared to those way bigger games. But for the Wii, it's pretty good. 32 person multiplayer isn't bad. Plus the maps aren't such crap either. As for how it looks, it could look way better, but the online play is so fucking awesome, which is why I saved myself tons of debt by buying this game. Sure, I mainly bought it for the multiplayer, but why not? The game is only $30, plus I had a $50 gift card, so overall, I lost nothing. But dammit I'm gonna gain a lot in a few years.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.