Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

A fast-paced action game co-developed by PlatinumGames and Kojima Productions. It follows ninja-cyborg Raiden's activities four years after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Missing combat ranks....am I missing something?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So I've played through the first three missions 00,01,02 and I noticed on 01 and 02 that on the final results screen I had combat rankings missing. I know in mission 1 they straight up tell you about being able to go back and get a hidden fight are there more of these scattered throughout the missions?

I'm not entirely worried right now as my first run through will just be for the story and whatnot but if I go back to do "S" ranks or whatnot....this might be an issue. Anyone know if I'm just straight up missing fights? I've been killing everything I come across so... dunno why I'm missing a few.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I noticed that too. Also I thought you were gonna pass on this. What changed your mind?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@immortalsaiyan: Curiosity mostly. Jeff's incessant rantings on how crazy the final boss is piqued my interest and combined with the fact that Ni No Kuni has turned into a real grind with nothing left to do but capture all the creatures I wanted something new to play. Still like DmC better by miles but this game is pretty okay.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@immortalsaiyan: Curiosity mostly. Jeff's incessant rantings on how crazy the final boss is piqued my interest and combined with the fact that Ni No Kuni has turned into a real grind with nothing left to do but capture all the creatures I wanted something new to play. Still like DmC better by miles but this game is pretty okay.

I'm getting into it. It is not the most complex game around but I enjoy it.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By rebgav

Yes, you are missing fights. Not sure if cardboard box dudes and the little boxing robot guys count towards ranks but they're likely suspects.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.