Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

The final main entry in the Metal Gear Solid series bridges the events between Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and the original Metal Gear, as Big Boss wakes up from a nine-year coma in 1984 to rebuild his mercenary paradise.

Help!!!!! Stopping 1 repeat invader

jasonk1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have 1 guy that keeps invading me the second I come available from blockade. He takes all my guys all my containers and does this over and over, he waits for the blockade to end and then repeats. I can't play fobs because the second I do, the blockade lifts and he invades me again. I am level 7 armor and guns and he is level 11. I die instantly when trying to invade him or go head to head with him.

Do I have to just give up playing this game? It seems like a serious design flaw. He is taunting me via private message and there is nothing I can do about this except pay real money to buy insurance for 3 days to prevent this extortion. I have gone from 1800 men to 700 and from 1 million resources to 250k. This isn't fair!! This game is supposed to be a fun pass time, I shouldn't have to be subjected to this unfair bully tactics, where I can't defend or retaliate or fight back in any way or the torture just accelerates.

I have 200 invasions under my belt so I have enough practice and enough guns and ammo to play the game, so long as it is with equally skilled players with equal loadouts. invading his base is absolutely impossible, sometimes I can kill one of his guys but I am immediately killed in a hail of gun fire, and that is the "successful retaliation", I cant see him with the fist pound thing or with the seeing through walls drug. when he invades me he just puts me to sleep over and over again until almost the end then he kills me and runs in the door. I have yet to see him for longer than a few seconds.

I am sad I cant play this game anymore

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cheat engine. Worked for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.