Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Can't find any games (PC)

phanthomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By phanthomas

Duders, for over a week now I can't find any games in MW2. I checked some forums and I don't seem to be the only one with that problem. But nobody seems to have a solution for the problem. Did anyone experience something else? Any tipps? 

NAT is open, etc. it is not my system, I am sure, I have been able to play the game since launch, no issues there.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PillClinton

you got it on the wrong platform, friend. 

phanthomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By phanthomas

I have it on 360, too, I am playing there as a substitute actually. ^^But I want the PC Version, because I leveled up there and had some fun. :)

oniring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By oniring

@PhanThomas said:

I have it on 360, too, I am playing there as a substitute actually. ^^But I want the PC Version, because I leveled up there and had some fun. :)

I have the same problem. I dont like playing FPS with a console controller but it seems like all the PC users have switched to BO and are not looking back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.