Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

New Modern Warfare 2 Trailer and Most Anticapated Games Of E3 09

sleeprockss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Edited By sleeprockss

What a bad ass trailer it gets me even more pumped for E3 and hopefully they announce some multiplayer details there.

Since I am on the subject of E3, my top 5 games I am most looking forward to in no particular order are
    1.Modern Warfare 2- No suprise here this is propaply on everyone's most anticapated E3 lists but these new videos coming out for it are really suprising me with new gameplay mechanics AKA. SNOWMOBILES

2.Red Dead Redemption- I really enjoyed Red Dead Revolver I wasn't a huge fan of the story though but this one looks to fix that with a more grittier storyline and also it seems alot like GTA 4 in the wild west

3.Alan Wake- I have been a big fan of Remedy's previous work and this looks like a different direction for them so I am looking forward to seeing how they handle it and the story oriented focus puts it into my favorite genre of games already

4.Brutal Legend-The games premise alone gets me pumped for the game but also if you add in the fact Tim Schafer is making it, I'm in.

5.Max Payne 3- I kind of just threw this choice in here because I love the Max Payne series and they haven't really released anything major about the game

Anouncement Poster
    Anouncement Poster

Honorable Mentions
    Halo 3 ODST
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Prototype
    Mass Effect 2
    Alpha Protocol
    Battlefield 1943
    Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
    New GTA 4 DLC
    Section 8
    Borderlands
    Dark Void
    Just Cause 2
    Bioshock 2
    Assasins Creed 2
    APB

I left out alot of other major releases like Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and MAG because I still haven't got the chance to buy a PS3 but those games look really good and I hope sony cuts down the pric of the PS3 then amybe I could afford one.

sleeprockss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sleeprockss

What a bad ass trailer it gets me even more pumped for E3 and hopefully they announce some multiplayer details there.

Since I am on the subject of E3, my top 5 games I am most looking forward to in no particular order are
    1.Modern Warfare 2- No suprise here this is propaply on everyone's most anticapated E3 lists but these new videos coming out for it are really suprising me with new gameplay mechanics AKA. SNOWMOBILES

2.Red Dead Redemption- I really enjoyed Red Dead Revolver I wasn't a huge fan of the story though but this one looks to fix that with a more grittier storyline and also it seems alot like GTA 4 in the wild west

3.Alan Wake- I have been a big fan of Remedy's previous work and this looks like a different direction for them so I am looking forward to seeing how they handle it and the story oriented focus puts it into my favorite genre of games already

4.Brutal Legend-The games premise alone gets me pumped for the game but also if you add in the fact Tim Schafer is making it, I'm in.

5.Max Payne 3- I kind of just threw this choice in here because I love the Max Payne series and they haven't really released anything major about the game

Anouncement Poster
    Anouncement Poster

Honorable Mentions
    Halo 3 ODST
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Prototype
    Mass Effect 2
    Alpha Protocol
    Battlefield 1943
    Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
    New GTA 4 DLC
    Section 8
    Borderlands
    Dark Void
    Just Cause 2
    Bioshock 2
    Assasins Creed 2
    APB

I left out alot of other major releases like Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and MAG because I still haven't got the chance to buy a PS3 but those games look really good and I hope sony cuts down the pric of the PS3 then amybe I could afford one.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

That MW2 trailer was so badass!! Can't wait! I'm so glad I pre-ordered the collector's edition! Hopefully at E3 I'll find out what is in the collector's edition.

Aas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Aas

You pre-ordered the collector's edition without even knowing what's in it?

sleeprockss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sleeprockss

Well Infininty Ward will probaply have a good collectors edition hopefully they will let us vote on what is in the collectors edition

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

The new trailer made it seem like a movie. Looks awesome.

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Jordan23

Modern Warfare 2 is my most anticipated game of the year.

The conference demo was downright amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.