Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Whats Your Favorite Wepon? Any Fun and Different Ways Of Playing?

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SammydesinasNL

God Harry, What Have You Done? 

I really enjoy the over-poweredness of the spas. I'd say using secondaries would be a good way to try something new.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fwylo

The challenges are there for a reason.  Go through all of them and try and get some of the ones you don't have.  Or use guns that you are absolutely terrible with to try and get better with them.  I know I always get pissed off when I see someone owning with a gun that I know is absolute crap. 

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By bicycleham

SPAS with a grip does pretty good even on places like Sub Base or Skidrow.

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bicycleham

I'd also try using the MP5-K with the USP & Tac Knife. Very good combo with Scavenger, Lightweight, and Commando.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Bennyishere

Have you mastered every weapon? If no, then it should be obvious. Master the weapons you haven't mastered and make sure you try every weapon. You shouldn't have to ask us, just try all the different combos of perks and equipment and upgrades and even game modes.

EDIT: My favorite weapon is the AUG-HBAR Foregrip with Scavenger, Stopping Power and Ninja. I got most of my nukes with it. I also dig the M240, SPAS-12, AK47 and FAMAS.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By natetodamax

RPD is madness.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Capum15

Y'know, when I first used an ACOG'd Intervention, I laughed at myself. Never thought I'd be any good with it. Grabbed the revolver for my secondary, thought the same thing.

Then I put Stopping Power on it, and got used to the ACOG sight, and fell in love with the beast. Shot to the upper chest/face is pretty much an insta-kill, works at Long/Medium range and doesn't do that bad at close. As soon as I got the hang of the Revolver, that turned into a close-range murder machine. I got my first like, 15 kill-streak with that setup. Airstrike, Harrier Strike, Stealth Bomber, then a bunch more kills. As long as you get the hang of the ACOG scope, you can hold down an area pretty well (Afghan I think, with the downed C-130, back-side of the pillboxes/bunkers, can usually rack up kills from there as people try to run through the bunkers). Love having Tactical Insertion too, makes that class so much more fun.

Though anything with the Thumper is usually great too. Funny how mad people can get.

I also have a "sneaky" class, which is a silenced RPD with a Stinger AA Missile, Cold Blooded, Ninja and Slight Of Hand. I once hid in the middle of an enemy team before bolting from my hiding place and murdering like, six dudes.

Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ben99

ACR with the scope is fucking INSANE!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By eric_buck

Try using the FAL. Once you get used to it it's pretty funzies.

w34ky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By w34ky

i was getting bored before.. but then i decided to try and get all the emblems for the perks. what a challenge. just got lightweight and sitrep left.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.