Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2010

A multiplayer-focused third-person shooter that borrows elements from both Team Fortress 2 and Defense of the Ancients. Take control of one of six personified Classes and defend your Moneyball in a futuristic sports environment.

Learning curve?

RedAuerbach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedAuerbach

Is there even one? I've played the demo for a bit but didn't really take the time to fully learn all the classes and such. So if I do pick up this game, does it take a while to get used to?

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By thebeast
    @RedAuerbach: It takes a little while to get used to what skills each of the classes have, but you'll pick that up just by playing them for a game or two. You don't need to know anything about any of the classes to actually enjoy the game though.
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

It takes very little time to get used to as each class has a small set of abilities but as you play you will start to develop your own tactics, like anything else. I'm not sure if that fits under the definition of learning curve.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.