Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Do you think there will be more DLC characters down the line?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

So while I haven't been as successful with the dlc characters as the original ones, I really enjoyed playing most of them (excluding Skarlet) and was just curious what characters might they put in? Possibly another guest character (DC or movie licensed). Possibly make another brand new character or pull from previous titles?

I think it would be cool to have another brand new character. But I'm also not super opposed to having a DC character in there (if gore is included).

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

I think if the first 4 sold well, which it sounds like they did, they'll put out a couple more characters.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @RE_Player92: Ya I'm almost positive they've done well. Any characters you would wanna see?
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RE_Player1

@Sackmanjones: I wouldn't mind them doing the same type of release with the next batch, 3 MK characters and one guest (maybe put Jason in it because I think WB owns the rights). As for MK guys I would want to see Fujin and Frost. Did you end up buying all the dlc characters? I got the Warrior Bundle on PS3, $15 for all four. I knew they were going to bundle them so I waited.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx
    @RE_Player92 said:

@Sackmanjones: I wouldn't mind them doing the same type of release with the next batch, 3 MK characters and one guest (maybe put Jason in it because I think WB owns the rights). As for MK guys I would want to see Fujin and Frost. Did you end up buying all the dlc characters? I got the Warrior Bundle on PS3, $15 for all four. I knew they were going to bundle them so I waited.

You're wise beyond your years
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @RE_Player92: I did buy them all but not before the pass came out. Hopefully next time (if there is one) they will do the bundle at the beginning for both consoles
    Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Grubich

Put in a Serial Killer horror films dlc pack (Freddy, Jason, Michael Meyers, Chucky...etc....) 360 owners can get the Joker (with Mark Hamil's voice but thats pushing it), 

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

I doubt it, they are probably already working hard on the next MK game.

niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By niamahai

i like to dream that the DLC i pay for is funding for MK: Shao Lin Monks HD or just plain ol' MK: Shao Lin Monks 2.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Doubtful, but I still hope so. I'd buy them just like I bought the rest of the dlc. Personally, I feel they earned every damn cent they can squeeze out this game because they actually care enough to balance it.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Bestostero

Nope. No more dlc I'm afraid.

Ed Boon said so himself on twitter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.