Mystery House II (ミステリーハウスII) was an early Japanese graphical adventure game released by Micro Cabin in September 1982. To avoid confusion, this is a sequel to Micro Cabin's Mystery House, which is unrelated to the On-Line Systems game Mystery House from 1980. While the premise is very similar to the first Mystery House, find the hidden treasure inside the house and escape, the explorable area is greatly expanded in the sequel with the player being able to search three different floors as well as the exterior of the house. The title was initially released for the Sharp MZ-80B computer as two volumes and later ported to many other Japanese computers such as the NEC PC-6001 in 1983 and MSX in 1984.
- The image of the house in Mystery House II is the exact same graphic of the house from the first Mystery House, even though the new house is suppose to be a three story building .
- When Mystery House II was re-released for the PC-6001 in 1983 it received a new cover illustration. The following year, Micro Cabin released another title called Worry which confusingly re-used the illustration from Mystery House II for its box art. Besides the differences in logos and titles, the two games' packaging looked almost exactly the same.
- Mystery House II (Oh!FM7).
- Mystery House II (OldAVG).
- マイクロキャビンの名作アドベンチャーゲーム『ミステリーハウス』、その2作品目の難易度は!? by 佐々木 潤 (Akiba PC Hotline, 2019).