Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Napalm

Object » linked to 29 games

A form of jellied gasoline that when lit on fire can stick to targets as it burns.

Keeping It Simple #33

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

Edited By sweep  Moderator

In a desperate attempt to reignite my blog, I'm taking it retro. That's right, folks: It's time to keep it simple...

YES

The Last Of Us

Skyrim Mods

• Thanks to Duncan Harris over at DeadEndThrills I have made my Skyrim look far better than it has any right being. I think at this point in time I have actually spent more time modding my copy of Skyrim than I have playing it...

Dota2

• I have never played Dota or any of the stupid clones it spawned, despite the inane whinging of certain members of the community, but thanks to Giant Bomb superstar Killjoi I received a shiny Dota2 ticket. First impressions are time-consumingly positive. I read some guides, and a bunch of the old IRC crowd showed me the ropes, but I was basically picking random heroes until I found one I liked. Tidehunter is pretty cool but Batrider is the way forward. Hype!!

NO

Teabagging

Christmas

• I'm completely comfortable being labelled a miserable bastard for this one. It might be a direct result of the whole divorced parent thing, but Christmas for me has always been more trouble than it's worth. Just give me my copy of Dark Souls and leave me the fuck alone.

GMT

• Work means I have to sleep at "reasonable hours", yet all the interesting stuff (Community events, Starcraft tournaments, Giant Bomb livestreams) seem to always take place at just after midnight. Which is, incidentally, just after I go to sleep.

Thanks for reading

Love Sweep

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

In a desperate attempt to reignite my blog, I'm taking it retro. That's right, folks: It's time to keep it simple...

YES

The Last Of Us

Skyrim Mods

• Thanks to Duncan Harris over at DeadEndThrills I have made my Skyrim look far better than it has any right being. I think at this point in time I have actually spent more time modding my copy of Skyrim than I have playing it...

Dota2

• I have never played Dota or any of the stupid clones it spawned, despite the inane whinging of certain members of the community, but thanks to Giant Bomb superstar Killjoi I received a shiny Dota2 ticket. First impressions are time-consumingly positive. I read some guides, and a bunch of the old IRC crowd showed me the ropes, but I was basically picking random heroes until I found one I liked. Tidehunter is pretty cool but Batrider is the way forward. Hype!!

NO

Teabagging

Christmas

• I'm completely comfortable being labelled a miserable bastard for this one. It might be a direct result of the whole divorced parent thing, but Christmas for me has always been more trouble than it's worth. Just give me my copy of Dark Souls and leave me the fuck alone.

GMT

• Work means I have to sleep at "reasonable hours", yet all the interesting stuff (Community events, Starcraft tournaments, Giant Bomb livestreams) seem to always take place at just after midnight. Which is, incidentally, just after I go to sleep.

Thanks for reading

Love Sweep

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

I am commenting on a Sweep blog. This makes me important.

Moving on, I'm going to stick with League of Legends since I've already become quite invested in it, but hope you find your DotA2 adventures to be pleasantly filled with jerk-offs and assholes like every other MOBA game.

Also, someone PLEASE give this guy his copy of Dark Souls already. Are you getting it on 360 or PS3? If it's on 360, we'll co-op and beat the fuck out of shit.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

Well, the GMT thing could be because this is an American site, meaning you have to live by American time.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ravenlight
    danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By danielkempster

Always makes me happy to check my profile and see a new Sweep blog. Even more so when he's Keeping it Simple.

Couldn't agree with you more on the subject of the VGAs. It doesn't matter if those awards are aimed at an audience that doesn't primarily consist of gamers - the fact they're for video games associates us with them and makes us look like tools. Unfortunately I think speaking out against them is all that we're empowered to do right now.

I'm also in the same boat as you regarding Christmas this year, what with this December ranking as probably the worst on my own personal record so far. That being said, I'm looking forward to next week when a lot of my friends get back from Uni. Will be nice to see them all again.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@Video_Game_King: What about swatch internet time? What beat are we on?

@jakob187: I just got a new PS3, so I was planning on getting it on that! I didn't even know it had coop?! Eek.... it might be too late to change :S

Thanks for the comments, guys ^__^

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Sweep:

You mean the Swedish measure time like a techno club? I could get behind that.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Afroman269

@Sweep: You should pick up the RAAM's Shadow DLC...it's really, really good.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@Afroman269: I have the season pass, so I already have it! Right? What's in that thing, anyway?

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Afroman269

@Sweep: Yup. So far it's been the Horde command pack and now this campaign DLC. I have like 2 chapters left and I've been playing for nearly 3 hours...on normal. It's surprisingly good and makes RAAM into more of an all powerful dick. There's one more piece of DLC that has yet to be announced. Oh and if you haven't already, there's the booster pack which is free and gives you bullet marsh and clocktower.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@Afroman269: Holy shit! That's awesome. Downloading it now :D

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Claude

If given the opportunity, I would teabag you Sweep. But I don't play teh Halos.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning 
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Afroman269

@Sweep said:

@Afroman269: Holy shit! That's awesome. Downloading it now :D

Threes words: Finger of Doom.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187

@Sweep: Yeah, there's ze multiplayer. Either people can invade your world and murder you, or you can invade theirs and do the same...or join a covenant that will allow you to murder people if certain conditions are met...or you can summon people into your world to help you...or they can summon you...

It's a bit difficult to really explain since it's not ever explained super well and barely works half the time I've tried it, but when it works, it's fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.