Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 15, 2010

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a fighting game based on the popular anime and manga series, Naruto.

Naruto vs Sasuke fight turned out better then the anime fight

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

When you first encounter Sasuke in the palace.I thought that fight turned out better then the anime.Because it showed Naruto actually holding he's own against him. As for the anime version he got he's ass kicked.What do you guys think,do you like the anime or video game fight better. 

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster

Wait, this games out already? Do you have a link to the in-game fight scene?

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By BunkerBuster

Anime < Jerks

Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mariek430

Almost inb4 anime is for jerks comment.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @Mariek430 said:
    " Almost inb4 anime is for jerks comment. "
    Yeah, that joke is so old. You're already too late.
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By falserelic
    @Mariek430: What doe's inb4 mean?
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Jeust
    @BunkerBuster said:

" Anime < Jerks "

@SpikeSpiegel said:

" @Mariek430 said:

" Almost inb4 anime is for jerks comment. "
    Yeah, that joke is so old. You're already too late. "
    Seems like it won't go away no matter how much time it passed or how many times it was abused.  

I wanted to buy the game, but I'm a bit low on cash, so i'll put it on hold. Nice to know though, about the fight between Naruto and Sasuke. 
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By falserelic

(Quick Question) Anybody getting tired of the Naruto Shippuden filler.Its starting to get very fucking annoying.I know the developers don't want the anime to catch up with the manga.But damn the manga is so far ahead of the anime,its like whats the point of a filler.But what makes me mad about these damn fillers.Is that the developers took it back to the original Naruto series.Its not even taking place in the Shippuden series.In the filler there just going trough in detail about the hardships of Naruto life as a kid.People should already know this if they been watching Naruto.I've wouldn't have complain about it at all.But now this filler is starting to drag on its getting irritating.How do you guys feel about this share your thoughts.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By emem
    @falserelic said:
    " (Quick Question) Anybody getting tired of the Naruto Shippuden filler.Its starting to get very fucking annoying.I know the developers don't want the anime to catch up with the manga.But damn the manga is so far ahead of the anime,its like whats the point of a filler.But what makes me mad about these damn fillers.Is that the developers took it back to the original Naruto series.Its not even taking place in the Shippuden series.In the filler there just going trough in detail about the hardships of Naruto life as a kid.People should already know this if they been watching Naruto.I've wouldn't have complain about it at all.But now this filler is starting to drag on its getting irritating.How do you guys feel about this share your thoughts. "
    Well, I don't like fillers either, but there have been far worse filler episodes, you know that. Some of the flashbacks are interesting, funny and they go right back into what's happening "right now" in every filler episode so far. 

Having said that, I, of course, am still hoping for them to continue the main story as soon as possible, too. But since I'm not reading the manga, I'm not as annoyed as you seem to be.. I guess for me it's better that way.
    SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpacePenguin
    @falserelic:  Yeh i totally agree, Im very bored of these fillers, some of them are so bad! I really didnt like the last one and the dude who wanted vengence.
    And yeh the fight with Sasuke was awsome in the game.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BraveToaster
    @falserelic said:

" @Mariek430: What doe's inb4 mean? "

inb4 means "in before"
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By falserelic
    @Axxol:  o thanks 4 telling me.
    mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By mesoian

Well that's the interesting thing about this game. All the boss battles are FAAAAAAR more entertaining than their anime counterpart (with the exception of Sasori because they cut a lot of interesting stuff out that was in the anime/manga for time, and that boss fight just isn't very fun). 

CC2 definitely has a passion for the source material, as hard as that is now a days. Naruto has been terrible for so long, it's interesting to see professional teams putting such interesting spins on the lore.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.