Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

An enhanced downloadable version of the 2010 installment of the long-running NBA Jam series of arcade basketball games, updating the player roster while adding new gameplay mechanics, a new campaign, and new secrets.

What team do you roll with mainly?

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Karl_Boss

I mainly use the Orlando Magic, Dwight Howard and Shaquille O'Neal pairing.....Great defense and dunking ability, however I get the ball stolen from me A LOT because of their poor dribble skills....that's the only major downside with the pairing but I like them because I enjoy playing smash mouth basketball....better than playing cat and mouse with a three point shooting team like the Celtics which is an annoying team to play against online.

So what team/pairing do you mainly use?

Sportsplosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sportsplosion

That's a pretty good team. I go with the Bulls, D-Rose and Pippen. Neither have any obvious weaknesses, both pretty good with the dunk and 3 pointers.

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Disengage

I use Toronto, Vince Carter and Andrea Bargnani. Good all-around pair. Seattle is my team for the Jambot matches and I'll use the Celtics online if my opponent is going to be a jerk and use the Celtics. Fight fire with fire.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

@Disengage said:

I use Toronto, Vince Carter and Andrea Bargnani. Good all-around pair. Seattle is my team for the Jambot matches and I'll use the Celtics online if my opponent is going to be a jerk and use the Celtics. Fight fire with fire.

Yeah people who use the Celtics online are killjoys.....and yeah Shawn Kemp is a BEAST, Seattle would be unstoppable if they someone else to backup Kemp (Ray Allen maybe?)

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By DarthOrange

Just downloaded it with PlayStation Plus and have been using the Lakers. I don't even like sports games but have been having a blast with this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.