Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

Players cruise the streets of the city Fairhaven, evading the cops while working their way to the top of the most wanted street racers list in this open-street racing game from Criterion Games.

Anyone know the extends of CloudCompete yet? (PC/360)

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

I bought Most Wanted for Xbox, since that's where most people will be playing it. I'd much rather play on PC for the singleplayer stuff at least though, so I'm wondering if anyone has read about or witnessed the full extent of this cross-play business. Do you actually keep your saves across both, or just stats? Do achievements pop retroactively if you've mostly played on PC?

Edit: Extent. Apparently you can't edit titles. Fun.

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Twisted_Scot
    Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

@Twisted_Scot: Nah that's a different thing. I don't care about getting a free copy. I'll happily buy both versions. I just don't want to play it twice.

Valient26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Valient26

@Rolyatkcinmai: I have it for both PC and the vita, as it stands all you get to keep is your speed points, like when i first sign on the vita, i could race against all 10 most wanted without having to work for the points first since i had all the points on pc. You do not get all your cars etc all that you will still have to unlock my finding/racing..

DeadDorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By DeadDorf

Speed Points are cumulative, so you'll increase your level by playing on both platforms.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.