Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

New Super Mario Bros.

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released May 15, 2006

Mario must use all of his abilities as well as several new power ups to rescue Princess Peach from the clutches of Bowser Junior in the first Super Mario Bros. game for the DS.

Trying to get 99999999 points, where's the best place?

yoctoyotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By yoctoyotta

Anyone have any suggestions for the best level/method to rack up points? I just keep going through 1-1 over and over again, smashing shit with huge Mario and then waiting for the remaining time to reach 299 with four 1 ups bouncing back and forth on the far side of the flag pole. Each run seems to be about 50,000 points approximately.

Avatar image for supermariofreak2907
    supermariofreak2907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

go to level 0-0. its a replica of level one but mega mushroom lasts forever. u can get there by beating the game then going back and using all mushroom houses and beating world one then all castles except for world 7 then go to world 4 and use the winged ? box.

DXSSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DXSSI

Any particular reason why?

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By insanejedi

When I first saw this, I thought you ment 99999999 Microsoft points...

insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By insouciant
    @supermariofreak2907 said:
    "go to level 0-0. its a replica of level one but mega mushroom lasts forever. u can get there by beating the game then going back and using all mushroom houses and beating world one then all castles except for world 7 then go to world 4 and use the winged ? box. "

Sounds like bullshit to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.