Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nier

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 22, 2010

Nothing is as it seems. Nier must travel the world in search of a cure for his daughter who has been infected with the deadly "Black Scrawl" virus. How far will you go to save someone you love?

You can buy Nier for $10 today!

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

Just thought I would spread the world for my fellow Canadians, that EB Games is doing a door crasher sale today and you can get Nier for ether the 360 or the PS3 for only $10. I'm going to pick up a copy now and figured I would let others know. It's only for today, November 30th 2010. So hurry down if you have been wanting to pick this game up like me!

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

It would be better if the game was good, but still cool. 

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @SSully said:
    " It would be better if the game was good, but still cool.  "
    agreed
    GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GunnBjorn

I bought Nier in the first week of its release. I really enjoyed the game, I can't help it. But yeah, you need to get further into the story to appreciate it. The first part of the game is really dull indeed. But later on it really opens up. One of those little gems I cherish dearly. Oh, and the soundtrack is awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.