Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Nintendo setting up "Streetpass relay stations" in US/EU

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/nintendo_setting_up_thousands_of_streetpass_relay_stations_across_us_and_europe

The article is pretty vague seeing as the source was as well. One thing that's obvious is that they're going to make it so Streetpasses are more common. This is pretty cool, especially for people in less densely packed areas.

I have actually started picking up a few a day since last Christmas, but a year ago I would have been absolutely thrilled by this. I imagine some of you still will be. Hell, it'd still be nice to someday maybe get at least 1 Streetpass for Kingdom Hearts even though I traded it in already.

For those of you who never get any Streetpasses, I'm telling you it's pretty damn fun and addictive, even though it usually ultimately means nothing. Building up a pimp team in Fire Emblem and then sending it to other peoples' games to kick their asses is pretty satisfying. As will collecting all those model homes in Animal Crossing I bet.

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

There is another thread here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.