Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

Jeff wasn't lying - Cartridge awful taste explained.

• 55 results
    OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

This has now also made Morning Edition on NPR (as a half past the hour 30 second odd news bumper thing) and Marketplace Morning Report (also on NPR)... though no mention of the origin...

Avatar image for supernatural_space_honky
    Supernatural_Space_Honky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Please do not lick industrially-produced products.

Don't tell me how to live my life!

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By hans_maulwurf

My (austrian) newspaper of choice now also has a piece about it on its website, including Jeff's original tweet and a translation into german. And they continue the tradition of misspelling Jeff Gerstmans name.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54 bigsocrates  Online

My (austrian) newspaper of choice now also has a piece about it on its website, including Jeff's original tweet and a translation into german. And they continue the tradition of misspelling Jeff Gerstmans name.

At this point it has to be intentional. I mean the tweet, with the correct spelling of his name, is printed IN the newspaper itself. It's like two inches from the misspelling. How does a copy editor not catch that?

wtrswoopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Loading Video...

Well well... look who's included in the "YouTubers React to Tasting Nintendo Switch Cartridges".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.